Heaven High

"Well it's pretty obvious, dumb Shibe." Pom said as she scrolled threw tumblr. "Hus wants to hang out with you." She said rolling her eyes.
"B-But he blushed a-and-"
"It's because he likes you. Haven't you ever read a yaoi?! The timid boy always ends up with the dangerous boy! It's like the basics!!" Pom Pom yelled angrily.
"...Pom, I don't think that's how it works in real life..." Shibe said tilting his head slightly. Pom growled and shoved a tablet into her big brothers hands.
"Here! Read up on Yaoi! Then get back to me and tell me what you learned!" The internet obsessed girl growled before walking off to update her tumblr page. Shibe looked down at the tablet and sighed softly.
"...Whats the worst that could happen?" He thought as he opened the internet app to read.

'Spain slowly ran his hand up Romano's thigh causing the younger of the two to moan loudly.
"Does that feel good, mi amour?" The Spaniard purred in the Italians ear.
"Sh-Shut up bastard." The shorter one answered before Spain crashed their lips together in a passionate needy kiss.'

Shibe immediately closed the app blushing deeply.
"H-Hus wa-wants to do th-that?! W-with me?!" The poor blonde's ears tucked against his head in pure embarrassment. The thoughts of hanging out with the husky teen plagued the fluffy tailed teen all day. He couldn't really pay too much attention to his classes.
"Calm down, Shibe... Calm down it's all alright..." The teen muttered to himself when he was in his last class. Playing with the tie on his uniform, Shibe tried to find away to calm his anxiety. The sounds of the dismissal bell made him jump a little.
Shivering a little, Shibe began walking to where the buses are wondering what Hus will want to do when they hang out. Thanks to Shibes absent mindedness, he slammed into another student and almost fell on his backside.
Luckily, the other student grabbed his hand before he could fall.
"Woah that was a close one." The man laughed pulling Shibe close to him. "You alright there, Cutie?"
Shibe blushed deeply at the cutie remark but looked up at the taller teen to get a good look at his savior.
He wore the school uniform and had really light hair. It was almost white! He had two husky like ears sticking up from his mess of hair. He kinda reminded him of..
"Hus?"
The other boy laughed a little.
"No no. That's my little brother. I'm Ski. It's a pleasure to meet you um...?"
"Shibe!" He squeaked out nervously.
"Shibe... Cute name. I hope to see you around cutie~" Ski said before blowing softly into one of Shibes fluffy ears causing him to squeak then walked off.
Shibe stood where he was slightly shocked before he heard a familiar voice call his name.
"Shibe!!" Hus yelled running to him.
"Hey Hus." Shibe said smiling at Hus. Unknown to the two Pom watched everything and hummed quietly
"...so the plot thickens..."
(Hey guys sorry I haven't written anything on here in god knows how long but *shrug* oh well. I don't know how much I'll continue writing but... If it seems like people really like this then maybe I'll continue.)