chapter 6

When I woke up I saw 10 people WOAH THIS IS WEIRD! "What happened?" I asked the 10 beautiful blurry figures above me. "These two fatties tompled you like elephants!" Then my vision returned to normal, Liam was the one who had answered my question. "Oh well then.....YOU BIG TERDS!! BLOODY IDIOTS! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POOR COLD WATER ON ME AND HARRY LOU?!" then I lunged towards Louis and Harry, and tickled Them to death. "Oh please kinley stop it!!! You know I hate to be tickled!!!" "Why yes I do! Why do you think I am doing it louis?"

"Please please!!! I will make you the best pasta and desert you have ever had!!"

"NO! I will do that lou!" Harry finally stopped laughing enough to say.

"You both can gladly make be the best food ever!!! And you can make me some piazza rolls to go with it!"

"Haha okay fine!" They both said in sync.

After they started cooking I went to sit on the couch and watch a movie with Niall and he patted the spot next to him. So I buried myself in the soft blanket while we watched salt and waited for my servants to bring me my food. "HEY PEASANTS IS MY FOOD DONE YET??" "Almost madam!" Harry hurried over with a large tray in his hands, and HAHAHAHAHA he was wearing a maid costume!😂 "your food miss," Harry said as he handed me the tray. "Thank you servants!" I started to eat and everyone came and sat down after they filled their plates. " CAN WE WATCH TOY STORY?? THIS MOVIE IS SCARY!" "NOOOOOOOO LIAM!" they all yelled in sync. "Awe why I love that movie! And don't tell at li li!" That was actually my favorite movie. Why couldn't we watch it? "We have watched it more that 100 times!" Louis just stared at me almost trying to send me a telepathic message. "Awe okay love if you want to," Harry came to sit by me and I leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek "thanks boo!" Liam ran out of the room and sprinted back in holding the toy story trilogy in his hands. Once he put it in he also came to sit next to me. "aww guiesss there's too many people on here!" "Sorry nialler!" I felt bad I knew he was claustrophobic but I had forgotten about it.