Chapter One: After The Spell

3rd

Notch walked along the streets, looking at the flourishing city as the little kids raced in the streets in front of him and behind, near and far, chasing each other or exploring each and every dark corner.

It had been a long eight months since the Drai had been sealed back into Minecraftia, and Seto had been bonded to his crown.

Major cities had been rebuilt, and even expanded, as many of the servers were also rebuilt and flourishing. Those who lived in the Overworld were helping each other with repairs.

Notch pushed open the door to Mojang and walked around, watching at the others who were working or relaxing.

His sister, Lay Shung was walking out the main doors with Mitch, Jerome, and the three little cousins of Lay and Notch we leaving, as Lay saw Notch and waved before being yanked out of the door while stumbling by one of the kids, making Notch let out a hearty chuckle.

Dudely Dude, Bug, and Nato Tator were often with Mitch, Jerome, and Lay, not that they didn't love their older sister, Pearl, but the two brothers were learning how to fight with the Benja and the Bacca, and Bug was having special days with Lay, when she wasn't trying to braid all of Jerome's fur.

Based on how eagerly Lay had been yanked upon, he supposed they were heading on an adventure.

Notch sighed and walked towards one of the training centers in the back.

In one room, Honeydew was sparing with with his hammer against Sparklez with his sword. Xephos was flinging arrows at a target without using a bow, allowing his powers to impale them.

Meanwhile, Ant and Sky were doing parkour outside, having put it on a level which moved the platforms, making them fall and scream.

Notch then climbed up the stairs to see Dinnerbone and Jeb bickering over something as usual, before pushing open the library door, turning to the soft sound of snoring. He turned around the corner, and spotted the two figures asleep, surrounded by books galore.

Pearl and Deadlox had spent that last eight months in four places: the library at Mojang, Seto's house, Pearl's and Lay's treehouse, or the café down below to eat. They rarely slept or ate, or left, trying to find or make a spell to help the sorcerer.

Notch understood their sacrifices, but after eight months of nothing working, it worried everyone. He gently pulled the blankets over them, and walked to the secret room in the back, pulling a few books in a specific sequence, before the bookshelf moved apart to reveal the room of artifacts.

Specially powered weapons, and Seto's crown, each in their own special cases. Seto's crown glimmered in its case.

"It has been eight months Seto. They have been searching for eight months for a way to help you. What have you cast upon yourself? We can't find anything." Notch sighed and placed a hand on the case. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Peeps! 

After your long wait, here is The Lost Crown! 

I hope you enjoy! 

I will release the winners of the contest tonight, so hang in there!

PTT out!