Beacon

My teammates and father are the only people that truly know what I do and who I am. They've never dared attempt to question my motives or lifestyle, if they did...Then they'll be six feet under with their bodies full of lead.

The team is called The Hunters, which consists of the Y/N's brothers.

Dick, being the oldest, Jason being the second oldest, and Tim being the same age as Y/N. The father is multimillionaire Bruce Wayne, owner of Wayne enterprises.

I hated living in Dad's shadow, so did all of us in the team. Everyone expects his sons to be successful millionaires like him, to even be greater than him.

The Boy's walked down the sidewalk to school, all of them didn't want their father's chauffeur to take them, they hated special treatment.

Dick
"Hurry up!".

Jason
"Don't rush me!".

"Man your slow!".

We kept bickering through the entire way there, we never really got along with each other.

Luckily, we made it to the academy, and boy oh boy, it is huge.

As Y/N watched from afar, he hears an explosion happening near him. Grabbing his twin pistols, he aimed it towards the direction.

Little did he know, it was his friend, with another girl covered​ in soot.

"Hehehe".

The girl in white was Wiess Schnee, heir to the Schnee dust company

The girl in white was Wiess Schnee, heir to the Schnee dust company. I have never seen a girl so snobbish and bitchy ever in my life.

Her parents tried this arrange marriage thing with my parents, they tried to get me married with her once, that was a horrible plan they made.

Luckily my dad didn't go through with it, but Wiess seemed eager to meet me for some reason, she could've done better, like Dick and Jason.

Then again, both of them hated her with a passion, that's why her parents choose me, because none of my brothers were willing to be her suitor.

Holstering his pistols, Y/N quickly looked away to avoid eye contact with Wiess. It would've worked too, if it hadn't been Dick walking up to her, and telling that Y/N was here.

Wiess
"Really, where is he?".

"I freaking hate you Dick".

Jason and Tim made it worse, they pushed Y/N forward towards the girls.

Wiess
"Hey....Y/N".

She'd been crushing on me since when we met, she's pretty, but very harsh towards anything that tried to be nice to her.

"How are you doing Ms. Schnee?".

Wiess
"Fine, thanks for asking".

Ruby
"Hey Y/N!".

"Sup Ruby".

Wiess
"You two know each other?".

"Of course, we've been friends since childhood. Me and her trained together, she helped me make my twin pistols....Evan and Desdemona".

Wiess looked jealous, she wanted to have that type of relationship with Y/N, she didn't want some commoner to be with him.

"Who's your team?".

Ruby
"We don't know yet, but I'm guessing your brothers are your team?".

"Dad spoked with the headmaster, he agreed that the Wayne family should be in one team".

"By the way... Where's Yang?".

Yang bear hugged Y/N from behind, pulling his head into her cleavage

Yang
"Hello Birdy!".

"MmmmMmmmm!!!".

Ruby
"Yang your killing him!".

Wiess
"Let him go!".

Yang released​ Y/N from her hug, he gasped for air.

"He...Hey Yang..".

A girl appeared, holding a dust vial that Ruby dropped from colliding with Weiss.

Did her bow just move.....

Dick
"Don't leave us out of this"

Ruby
"Hey guys, how's it been?".

Jason
"Bitter sweet".

"We better head in, don't wanna miss something".

Jason
"We'll see you guys later".

Yang
"By bird brains!".

Ruby
"Later Y/N!".

Wiess
"Bye Y/N ♥".

The thought of being with Weiss, gives me chills down my spine, pun intended.