💙

Both Y/N and Wiess arrived at the ball, groups of fancy teens and security teams scattered all over the place.

Wiess
"What's wrong?".

"Nothing, everything's​ alright".

We entered the ballroom, it was huge, a large glass skylight showed the moon. As it turns out, it was the moonlight ball, where the full moon illuminates the entire ball with it's shining light.

Wiess
"Are you okay?".

"Fine, just nervous".

Wiess
"Maybe I can help".

Wiess took Y/N to the dance floor, where they began to dance, Y/N still didn't get his mind off of Deathstroke, he could be anywhere.

Wiess looked up at Y/N, he was thinking about something, was it Ruby?

Wiess
"I...Saw you kissing Ruby last night".

"I know, my brother told me".

Wiess looked down, Y/N saw the sadness in her eyes.

Wiess
"Why?".

Wiess
"What makes her special!".

Everyone turned towards us, Wiess is making a scene. I can't let Deathstroke know we're right here. I placed my hand over Wiess, and pushed her into a closet.

Wiess
"Let me go you dolt!".

"Wiess, what I did last night was a mistake. I shouldn't have kissed Ruby, I put her in danger!".

Wiess
"But you kissed her, why did you!".

"I didn't mean to, did you expect me to reject my friend a kiss!?".

"You saw what I do, I am Red Hood, the vigilante​ of Beacon, I can put all of you in danger, you experienced ​it yourself!".

"You were kidnapped, and almost raped by Black mask".

Wiess
"Why are trying your best to ignore me and all of your friends, especially your own family!?".

"Because I don't anyone to get hurt again, I love every single one of you guys, I love Ruby, I love my brothers, Blake, Alfred, Yang, and you!!!".

Wiess
"You...Love me?".

"Yes, for christ sake yes, I'm scared of losing you and everyone I love!".

Wiess
"Y/N...".

"I don't want to lose anyone, I've lost my little brother, mother, grandpa, grandpa to bad people. If I lose you and anyone else...I would go insane!".

Wiess saw Y/N breaking down, she has never seen this side of him before. How vunreable and weak he was, made her pity him.

Wiess
"You aren't going to lose me...Or anyone".

Wiess
"Y/N, look at me...".

"Yes...".

Wiess
"I love you too 💙".

Wiess kissed Y/N, but this time, he like it, no repulsion, nothing. Y/N became putty in her arms, he could finally let go of his troubles with her.

Pulling back, Wiess smiled at Y/N, her cheeks scarlet red.

"Thank you Wiess..".

Wiess
"Does this mean...".

"What about Ruby?".

Wiess
"I don't mind sharing..".

Just then, gunfire roared in the building, Deathstroke is here, looking for Wiess.