The start of something new

"Kingston come on! Make sure to you brush your hair back!" Lauren yells out as she grabs and shoves everything in to her backpack. She woke up late from being up on the phone with Camila too long and if she's late that means Kingston is late. He went to a private school and when they said he had to be there by 8, they meant 8. It was 7:45 and it's almost a 30 minute drive but Lauren can make it. 2 more tardys and he could get kick out. Lauren opens up the door, Kingston runs out like a speed racer to the car. She closes the front door to see him already in the car in his car seat. She throws her backpack in the front seat and buckles him in. "Heyyy you didn't brush your hair" Lauren says jokingly. She fixes his hair as he squirmed in his seat cause he was ole so ticklish. She stops and says "that's way better" and kisses him on his forehead, she proceeded to close his door and hop in the front. She pulled out of her driveway in her white Jeep Wrangler.

Lauren got him there with 1 minute to spare. She was 5 minutes late to training but it's okay cause her coach wasn't even there yet. She went to the locker room to put her bag in her locker and when she was leaving, she got around the corner to have a bad fright "Hey Lolo" Lauren jumps. "Oh my God Demi what are you doing here, you fucking scared the shit out of me" she says holding her chest. "Welp I was, ya know, being nosey an thought that I'd just drop in to see how you're doing" Demi explains. "Just to see how I'm doing?" Lauren chuckles walking out of the locker room "you haven't want to know how I was doing since our 3rd brake up" . Demi followed her out "Yeah well it's not like that this time". Lauren puts on her gloves "okay look I know you and I know that's not why you're here". Demi grabs the punching bag for Lauren to start hitting it "Okay okay, I idk I kinda sorta miss your whole like vibes like your presence" Demi says with hesitation. Lauren gets a couple shots in and then stops at looks a Demi "we cant get back together" points at Demi with her gloves while saying that then goes back to punching the bag. "Oh no no no God no, my hoes would be so mad if I dropped them" Demi says with a little chuckle. Lauren stops and looks at her side ways with a little smirk then goes back to punching. "Come on I really do... miss you" Demi looks at her with this look she knew only Lauren would fall for, it gets her to stop what ever she's doing and say yes. Laurens looks at her "Eyyoo don't give me that face" "for real come on". Demi continues to make her face. "Godddd okay okay" Lauren says in defeat. "Yay" Demi lightly says. "Camz and I are going to this dinner party tomorrow night at 8, meet us at my house at 7 so we can all ride together" Lauren says. Right as she said that Mr. Martinez walks in "Drop down and get me 25 Jauregui ; I hope you had a great days off cause it's time to work ". Demi quickly realized she was in training so she gave Lauren a thumbs up and headed out with a smirk.