The tough dinner

"Look I'm sorry, she just popped up, literally, I had to invite her" Lauren said walking around the island falling Camila who was not happy.
It was the next day and Camila was preparing the dinner she thought was for the 3 of them, including Kingston.
"You could have a least told her ''hey hold on let me see what Camila thinks"" she said opening the fridge and beginning to cut vegetables.
"Yes, you're completely right it was just all so sudden and now I know" she says hugging Camilas back and kissing her shoulder blade. Camila smiles "She better like steak" she says jokingly.

******

*Door bell rings*
Kingston runs to the door screaming "MOMMY" . As Kingston goes to open the door Lauren looks over to Camila as she looks over to her rolling her eyes "Please be nice Camz" another's smile grew on Camila went to great Demi at the door. She sets a large tote bag on the table by the door and walks to the dining room.

Time has passed and they are all eating and enjoying their meal. It's has been a bit awkward but Lauren keeps talking to distract from the dead silence between Camila and Demi. Next thing you know 5 guys in all black suits come busting in all the windows around the table. Lauren frightenly runs over to Camila. Camila grabs Kingston and side kicks one of the guys in the neck which causes him to fall to the ground. Demi grabs her plate she was eating off of and throws it directly at another guys head which knocks him out. Demi gets up, pushes back her chair in to a guy behind her. She then grabs one of the guys by his head and forces it to her knee then kicks him in the stomach back. A guy came at Camila with a knife, one swipe, Camila holds Kingston up as to the ceiling and jumps back. She kicks him in the stomach then kicks in the face with the other foot. Demi looks around at Lauren, Camila, and Kingston. "Who the hell were they!!" Lauren yells out. "Ummm" Demi says trying to avoid the question "Omg Kingston are you okay?!" Demi says walking over to pick up Kingston. "No no no, what's going on?!" Lauren says to Demi walking over and taking Kingston from both of them. "Oh my God that was do cool!!" Kingston says waving his arms around.