Prolouge

Team 7 were walking to the training ground before...

"BORUTO, YOU DAMN IDIOT!SHANNAROYOOOOOOO!!!!" a high pitched voice screamed then there were a loud 'BOOM!!' where heard on the ground.

"ITTAAAIII,SARADA!!!!" a boy yelled back.

"What the....," Naruto said then cut off by a man land on him.

"Ah! Gomen, gomen. We were having a mission until...., "the man explained then went silent. The handsome man outfit's were like other jounin except that his jounin vest were different and he wore a blue knited scarf and his hair were spikey brown. The man keep staring at Naruto for a long time until..

"Ummm, excuse me, why are you staring at my student like that?" Kakashi said glaring at the stranger causing him to snap out his thought.

"Ahahaha...., Gomen, gomen.... Kore..., " he mummble the last part.

"Hm?!" Naruto said.
"Nani, Naruto?" Kakashi asked.
"I think I heard he said 'Kore' like Konohamaru," he said turning to his sensei causing the stranger freeze on the spot.
'SHIT!' The stranger mentally curse to himself.

"Sensei! Are you alright?!" A trio voice filled the woods. The stranger turn to see his student were running towards him and the younger version of Team 7.

"Why did you stop.......ttebasa....," a blond with two whisker mark on his cheek said before join his sensei to stare at them. The girl next to him were confused before turning to face the younger version of her parent were staring at her. The blue haired boy just smile.

"Uh oh,...., " all of them( Team Konohamaru) mummble out.

Suddenly out of the blue, Sasuke quickly tackle at the raven haired girl in an instant while holding a kunai on her neck, shocking not only his teammates and sensei even the strangers.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!!! AND WHY ARE YOU WEARING THE UCHIHA CREST ON YOUR SHIRT?!!!" He screamed loud and clear in her ears.

Author words
Nee, minna. I'm still new to this hope you like it.
I made Sarada's catch phrase a bit different from Sakura. Please don't hate me!!!