Meeting The Hokage and More Encounter

A/n
Disclaimer
I don't own Naruto, It's Masashi Kishimoto sensei's

Plus most of the picture I'll be using doesn't belong to me ( althought I might put my own drawings in)

"Baa-chan!" Naruto yelled out to Tsunade.
"Naruto, haven't I told you before not to call me that in the office?" Tsunade asked half annoyed.
"Hehehe,  gomen, gomen," he replied sheepishly with a big grin on his face.  Then the grin disappeared immediately and return with a serious face. This didn't go unnoticed by the Hokage herself. Naruto carefully let down of Sarada.
"Can you heal her? Something happen earlier and the chakra on her arms seems malfunction to reach the other part of her hand, Naruto explained to Tsunade in a serious tone showing his gaze to the blushing Sarada. He turned to face Sarada and offer his hand to her.
"You can hold my hand if you're afraid. I'll be with you here," Naruto said while giving out his hand to Sarada while smiling warmly to her. Sarada blushed madly when she saw her idol, the Nanadaime Hokage, in genin form non the less, makes her fangirling inside her brain.
"O....okay, t...thank y....you...," she stutter while her face were bright red. This didn't go unnoticed by Tsunade.

"Oooooo, looks like little Naru-chan have a faaaaan ," Tsunade said with a sly smirk. Sarada blushed tomato red while Naruto who still oblivious. Tsunade giggle the sight before facing Sarada once again.
"Who did this to you? Are sure you're okay?" Tsunade asked concernly to the raven girl. Sarada gave a weak smile. Before she could answer the question from Godaime-sama the door were burst open, showing 2 jounins with their perspective team.
"Sarada! Are you alright?!!! " screamed a blond boy who we're running toward the raven girl before embraced her with her hand still clutching on Naruto's hand.
Tsunade raised an eyebrow with a smirk on her lips.
'Oh my, this might be an interesting love story' Tsunade thought to herself before looking at the Jounin.
"Care to explain what is going on?" she asked looking straight into Kakashi's eye. Before Kakashi could muster a word, the door we're suddenly slam open showing an Anbu. Tsunade raise an eyebrow.
"Ah, errr.... Sorry for intruding Tsunade-sama but, I found this them wondering around Konoha and the other two we're in the Hyuuga compound," the Anbu said before gesturing to the strangers. Well they are no stranger for the time traveler of course. They we're Moegi, Chouchou, Inojin, Himawari and Hanabi and Mirai. Shikadai was no where to be seen. They perked up as they saw their friends.
"It's okay. They seems to know each other. You may take your leave," Tsunade said calmly. The Anby bow before he left the room. Sarada tapped Tsunade's desk to gain her attention.
"Umm, can we talk with each other for a second?" Sarada asked politely before tugging her hand out of Naruto grasp. Tsunade gave her a nod. All the time travelers went to each other at the corner of the room.
"Have anyone see Shika-chan? We have been searching for him since we came before getting caught," Mirai said in a worried tone. Moegi nod conferming her word. Even Chouchou and Inojin we're worried for their friend.
"Don't worry, he'll be okay," Boruto said calmly. Everyone looked at him in a disbelief face.
'WHAT THE HELL?!!! THEIR FRIEND JUST GOT LOST AND HE CAN SAID IT'S OKAY?!!!' most person thought to themselves.
"Shikadai may be lazy, but he is as smart as Shikamaru-san. So, lets just believe in him, okay?" Boruto said in a whispering tone afraid of the younger version of their parents to hear. After listening to what Boruto just said he earned some calm relief and nods from his sensei and friends.

Meanwhile in Sunagakure........
"*sniff* Dammit! I just woke up from a bad dream and now I'm in the middle of freaking dessert and I am completely want to see my mom, " Shikadai thought to himself as tears started to flow down. He wouldn't want to admit but both he and Boruto are mommy's boy. Both of them are really close to their mom since their dad we're busy. You could say that both of them are really close childhood friends.
"*sniff* mom…*sniff*," Shikadai said between his tears.
"Hey, kid, are you alright?"said a sandy blond kunoichi to him.  Shikadai turned to see the owner the voice. His eyes we're blurry and the only thing he could see is the emerald green eyes and four pigtails. He sniff before launching himself to her.
"MOM!" Shikadai said as he continue to cry his eyes out.
"W.. Wha... What?!" Temari cried out while blushing.

Author's note

I am so so sorry guys. I want to continue this story but I have a lot of things to do so sorry.