Clove can win

Chapter 3

I went to bed because I was really tired .The next morning I got woke up by Grace."Time to get up Clove we're almost at the capitol" said Grace then she left my room. I had a shower and got change into black pant and a white shirt.

I went to the dining room cart on the train. When we were eating breakfast. "Grace and I have been talking about how we're going to get you both to win" said Tom. "we're going to use the star cross lovers from district 2" said Grace. "we will have to talk to the game maker about it" said Tom. "So you two need to act in love" said Grace. Cato and I smiled at each other.

Then we reached the Capitol there is a lot of people waiting for us. All they were doing was streaming our names out. "these people are sick" said Cato. "I know" I said "all they like to do is watch us die" said Cato.

Then we stepped out of the train. We stood there for ten minutes. Then we got into a car and got took to the building we will stay in for 5 days. First of all we watched the reaping of they other districts.

District one we will be in group with them because they are the other careers. district 3 and 4 would die in the blood bath. The district 5 girl looks very smart I would say about day six for her. District 6-10 would not make it past day 3. district 11 boy looked like a treat. The girl was only 12 she put on a brave face. the 12 boy seem like he would make it out of the blood bath. The girl looked weak not even 5 minutes I through. She has a volunteer it is her sister. The girl would make it a day.

Me a Cato look at each other and gave a grin. "this shouldn't be that hard" Cato said. "what about the boy from 11" I said. "I will kill him Clove" said Cato. "good" I said. "let's win together or not at all" Cato said. I just gave a nod. "so we have to be in love to win" I said. "already half way there" he said.

"Cato and Clove time to go to your stylists" said Tom. My stylist name was Spark. I was hosed down. Had my hole body shaved. My eyebrows plucked. Then spark walked in and gave me my costume. Masonry was our district thing."you're ready now Clove and make friends with district 1" said spark.

I walked to our chariot and saw Cato and district one tributes there. "hello I'm Glimmer and that's Marvel. "I'm Clove" I said." Want to be in our alliance Clove" Glimmer said. "Yes" I said."Who is in it" I said. "us four" she said. Then I talked to Cato. "so what the plan for star cross lovers" I said. "if anyone ask we're going out" said Cato. "Ok" I said.

It was time for us to get in our chariot. Glimmer and Marvel went first. "how are you feeling" said Cato. "great" I said. "that's good". then the horses started to go. Cato grabs my hand. I wave at the the people. blowed a kiss or 2. then the capitol citizens started screaming but it wasn't for me or Cato. I looked around quickly and saw district 12 tributes on fire! "Cato district 12 is on fire" I said then he looked. "let hope they burn to death" Cato said I grin a him.

Then the horse stopped and president Snow started talking. He talked for about ten minutes. Then the parade was over. "let's call the 12 girl fire girl" said Cato. "Yeah that sounds right" I said. We walked back to our floor. it is number two. I walked into Cato's room. "I want to kill fire girl now" I said. "Hey Clove do you want to be my girlfriend for real? Cato said. "Are you asking me out? I said. "yes" he said. "I would love to be your girlfriend.

Cato started kissing me. "I love you" said Cato. "I loved you to". he lad me on his bed. I felt really safe in his strong arms. He started kissing me more. he took of my top and I took off his. Lets say it was a good night.