Clove can win

I woke up in Cato's arms he was so warm. I had a shower and then I went to get my training cloths but they weren't there. Then I saw my arena outfit. It had a note on it. Good luck Clove from spark.

Then I went out for something to eat. After I ate we went to the hunger games arena. We got into the ship. On my left was Cato. On my right was fire girl. Then a woman came along and put our tracks in.

When we were at the arena. We went into a room were a stylist was. I hugged him. "if I could bet I would bet on you" said Spark. " it is time to go in the tube" said spark. I got in the tube and I was in the area.

The voice was counting down. I saw Cato 3 blocks down from me. Then I saw a pack of knifes. They were mine. 5...4...3..2...1 go the voice said. I sprit so fast I was the first one to the cornercopuia when I pick up my first knife I threw it at girl from 4. Then I saw fire girl and 9 boy fight over a backpack. I threw a knife at the boy and killed. I threw one at fire girl but she blocked it with the backpack.

Then the bloodbath was over we heard 11 cannons but there were 13 body's. "start checking everyone is dead. Then boy from 12 came out of the bushes. "don't kill I will take you to the girl" said lover boy. "Ok" Cato said. we got some supplies from the cornercopuia.

We were walking. Then my water broke. "Cato" I said. "yes" Cato said." my water just broke" I said. Cato pick me up. "What do we do now" said Glimmer. "go find katniss she know about this kind of stuff " said lover boy. "Just get her" I said. Then we saw her lover boy talked to her and then she ran over to me. I'm katniss.

"Go get some water Glimmer" said Katniss. "Cato, Marvel and Peeta stay on guard. "Clove can you give a really big push" said katniss." Water please" I said. I got some. Then the Capitol sent down some baby stuff. The baby came out it was a girl. "so what's the name" Marvel said. "What do you think Cato" I said. "Hope" he said. I like hope" I said. "So hope it is" Glimmer said.

"If me and Cato don't make it out I want you to have her glimmer and marvel I said. Then we went to bed. Peeta stayed watch.