"I like that name."

"Put him down Nick."

Everyone's eyes widen....

If i may add my eyes also widened...

"Your sticking up for this mistake!" Nick says with anger.

"Get off of him Nick are you death or something?!"

"Your a real player Louis Tomlinson." Nick says.

"Why thank you i try." louis sasses.

"Why should i evan listen to you louis?" Nick says raising an eyebrow.

"Because if you don't leave him alone ill make you wish you did."  louis says.

Everyone "oooooh's" once again.

"Im tiered of you bulling him it makes me sick to my stomach." louis says.

"Oh really..." Nick says.

Nick punches me in the stomach.

"Ugh." i groan

I get my full balance and before Louis could do anything i punch him right up the jaw.

I shake my hand because of the pain.

Nick falls to to the ground.

He gets back up and slams me to the ground and holds my hand down.

He is just about to hit me till Louis comes by and jumps on him.

Louis tackles him to the ground while i get up.

I stare at louis.

Louis is punching him and punching him.

Till...

"BOYS, WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!?"

crap.

Its the principal.

"Well, these two boys decided to beat me up for no reason!" Nick lies.

"What- no- we did not!" i say.

"Yeah, we didn't start this!" louis says.

Someone stands up and says "its true, they didn't start it Nick did."

Louis smiles and nodded at the kid.

"Yeah." someone else stands up.

Nick glares at them but they just return it.

"Well i don't care who started it but i do care what i see and just so happens i saw mr. Tomlinson and Styles beating him up!" the principal says.

"So.... Mr. Tomlinson and Mr. Styles come with me." we both groan at the principal but follow.

I turn around to see Nick do kisses faces then points to louis then me.

I blush dark red.

Nick laughs and raises the muddle finger at me.

I turn around and keep walking with them.

Louis p.o.v

I turn to Harry and smile at him while we walk down the hallway but he wasn't looking at me he was looking at the floor.

I could see that he felt bad.

I scooted closer to him and put my arm over his shoulder and i whisper "its gonna be alright i can talk her out of suspension."  he nodded and smiled at me.

I put my hand down to my side and we keep walking to the principals office.

We arrive and i sit down also does the boy.

Wait.

I never got his name.

Oh well ill ask later.

"Well boys you know that i cant let this slide so... Im gonna suspend you Mr. Tomlinson and for you styles you well get 10 days of detention."

"Since i saw you beating up him and i only saw harry next to you." the principal adds.

I nodded.

"Wait no, don't suspend him i was the one who threw the punch at Nick because he punched me, but louis came in because he was trying to help." Harry says.

"So technically we both did the same thing....  So just give him the same punishment as me." Harry adds

The principal doesn't say anything for a bit so i think she is thinking.

"Okay boys, both of you 10 days of detention." i sigh with relief when the principal said that.

We both nodded and she us excused us.

We walk out and im the first one to say something "well i guess you could handle it." i say while letting out a laugh.

He nodded.

"Thank you." i say

"Your welcome, and also a thank you to you for helping me out back there." Harry says.

"Well i was tierd of seeing them do that to you." i say while smiling.

He smiles back "ill see you later lou-  i mean louis."

"No its okay i like that nickname." i say.

"Oh and what's your name?" i add.

"Harry." he says

"Harry i like that name." i say

"Ohhhh, i can call you HAROLD!" i say while laughing.

He joins in on the laughter.

"Well i have to go to class now see you after school lou." Harry says.

"Okay, see you then Harold."
I say smiling.

We both walk our separate ways.

________________________________

Yay!

I made a long chapter for once!

Okay guys while i was writing this chapter i cried a bit because they are so adorable and i feel bad for what's gonna happen...

Louis is going to h---- oh sorry almost spoiled the book for you...😉

Hahahaha i love doing this im so evil!!!😜😂😂😂😊😉