Chapter 10

Neon's POV

          There was a girl that seemed really happy to see me alive. I felt really bad when I had to ask her. "But who are you?" Then she broke down into tears I didn't know what was happening, so I said, "I'm so sorry! Did I make things worse?" Then she looked up at me for the first time. She looked, familiar. "No." She said, her eyes shiny with tears. "I just miss my old friend." She looked at me, and her eyes looked like they were crying. "Why did I pass out?" I asked. "I think it was your phone, but I'm not sure." She said politely afterwards. "Can you pass me my phone then?" I asked, pointing over to the table across the room. My phone case was bright, all Neon, like my name. "Sure." She stood up, and I thought I liked her, because with every smooth movement she makes, I just got more attracted to her. I grabbed my phone from her hands, as she got on her knees. I leaned in as our lips connected. She slowly pulled away, and I realized something was wrong. "Was it wrong for me to do that?" I asked. "I thought that you were a-sexual." I was? I thought. "Well I'm not now." I said and leaned in again. Before our lips touched, she put her finger on mine. "You sure?" She asked in a whisper. I nodded my head, and she removed her finger, and my lips were on her's once again.

                                              .                                           .                                     .

         I woke up, and I was still in the hospital, which was unexpected. I heard a light snore from the corner of the room. I lifted up my head, which was painful, and I saw the beautiful darkness sleeping on a chair. I felt bad, but I didn't want to disrupt her sleep. I love her. That's why. I had to wait a few more hours, and then she opened her beautiful eyes. "Hey." I said.

      Darkness's POV

       I woke up from my sleep to see neon staring at me. That kiss was... Something. I mean, I have loved her with all my heart. But I knew she was just faking. "Hey Neon?" I asked her polity. "Ya?" She answered. I grabbed her phone and pulled up the message. "Look." I told her, holding the phone by her face. "Whoa." She said after a second. 

  Neon's POV

     I looked at my phone, and I saw the message. Then I realized something. I never loved her. And I felt really bad, but I did. "Darkness?" I asked her, preparing for what I had to tell her. "I don't love you."