Chapter 11

Water's POV

     I glanced at my phone after just waking up. It said the time, 10:27, and a new notification. I sat up a little, and grabbed my phone, and checked the notification. I saw that it was from earth, my girlfriend. 

'Hey GF! ~Earth'

'Sup.'

'So... Do you wanna go on a date tonight? xx'

'YAS! YAY! DATE NIGHT!' 

'I have someone I want you to meet..."

'Have you been cheating on me? ;)'

'You better not say yes.'

'No. I made a new friend!'

'wow. You've basically never done that.'

'HEY!'

'Jk xx'

'kk. Meet me at 8:00'

'Got it Gf. love you. xx'

'BYE!'

'<3'

                                                   .                                         .                                  .

        I walked in to Earth's house. Well, I say walk, but I climbed. She lives in a huge, beautiful tree house. I climbed up, and I saw Earth talking to another girl. She had pretty, brunet curly and fluffy hair, with pale skin and bright pink lips. Pretty attractive if I do say so myself. I knocked on the side of the wall, walking in slowly.  They both turned they're heads to face me. "Hi." I waved quietly. "Hi!" The girl said rather excited. "I am Krypton. But you can call my K-Ton!" She finished, holding out her hand, for me to shake. I took the offer and put her hand in mine. "I'm Water." I said smiling. I had to tell Earth and Krypton something. Ok. Breath Water, Breath. "Can I have a moment alone with Earth?" I polity ask. "Sure!" She said as she quickly waddled out of the room. "Look." I said, sitting down next to her. "I know you don't want to hear this, but I think we should take a break." She looked shocked, but then settled down. "I understand." She said with a smile, obviously forced. "Thanks." I walked out to krypton, who was looking out the balcony. "Hey K-Ton?" "Yeah?" She said with a smile. "What is you  sexuality?" I asked, just dropping the bomb. "Weird question, but I am 110% lesbo." "Um... Another weird question... Would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked, dropping the bomb again. "I thought you were dat-" "We broke up." I said to her, looking down. "Then sure." She said, moving closer as she kissed my cheek. I was stunned as she walked away. Some minutes later, I walked back into the house to see Earth pacing, with the sourest expression on her face. She looked up at me and then forced a smile. I felt bad, but not bad enough. I climbed out of the tree house, and left. 

        I ran to catch up to Krypton, and she turned around when I touched her shoulder. "Can... I get... Your... Phone... number?" I asked between pants, holding out my phone. "Sure." She said. I heard some taps on my screen, and she gave me it back. She leaned in and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Bye." She said as she jogged off. 

Wow.