▹ twenty three; epilogue ◃

Six months later, Jenna had traveled to L.A with her boyfriend and two brothers. All four of them we're asked to come to L.A simply for an interview, and politely agreed.

Spencer gently reached for Jenna's hand as they were led out to set. The four could already see Teddy Jakes, the hottest interviewer in Hollywood, on her phone and constantly pushing her blonde hair back.

Tyler and Jordan chattered among themselves as they waited. Spencer pressed a brief kiss to Jenna's cheek and gently squeezed her hand.

Teddy stood up once she noticed the four standing off to the side. She squealed, going to meet the group. She happily held her hand out, waiting as each person shook her hand.

"Hi! I'm Teddy, and I'm so excited that you could join us today." Teddy exclaimed happily, "I'm a huge fan of you, Jenna and Spencer. For Jordan and Tyler, I just started listening to your music, but you two are so talented!"

"Thanks," Jordan chuckled.

Teddy turned around, flipping her blonde off her shoulder as she strutted her original seat. While passing the couches, she pointed at them.

"Please sit. I'd like to get you a little better before we start in roughly thirty minutes." Teddy stated.

The four looked to each other, then glanced back to Teddy as she sat down. Without a thought, Jenna was the first to step forward and take a seat closest to Teddy. Then the other three followed; with Spencer sitting down next to his girlfriend, and Jordan and Tyler sat on the other sofa.

Teddy started up a conversation as her assistants and directors and producers bustled around the set.

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

"So," Teddy began after the introduction, "What prompted the relationship again, Jenna?"

Jenna smiled, glancing up to Spencer, then back to Teddy. Her smile grew. "Well, uh, after I had announced to my fans that I was triplet, I got a lot of hate. Spencer was just there for me, and I was like, why don't we try again? What's the harm?"

"That's really sweet!" Teddy gushed. She quickly looked to Spencer, "Is there any proposals in the future?"

Spencer grinned and nodded, taking Jenna's hand in his.

"I really hope so. One day." Spencer answered.

"Alright! We can't wait for it then!" Teddy squealed, "Jordan, Tyler, what made you two choose music?"

Jordan and Tyler looked to each other, then Tyler spoke up.

"Probably music city itself. I mean, we were into football, but we were really good at music, and we just took a shot, and it worked." Tyler explained, shrugging.

"Pretty much," Jordan nodded, "It was something we just picked up and it happened on a whim and with the support of our family."

Jenna laughed, "I always knew our family would be famous for something."

Teddy smiled, then stated that she was going to twitter for questions. After a few moments of silence and quiet chatter, Teddy looked up. Waving her phone at the crowd quickly, she cleared her throat.

"Someone asked how playing Sadie was on Loving Unashamed," Teddy read, looking to Jenna.

"Sadie is—uh," she paused, thinking about her response. "She's unique, and she's really fun to portray. Like, she's this funny character, but she's so serious. And in the series, you see all her friends and peers enter relationships, but she's not. Sadie's a fun-loving, unique, independent character that loves Christ, and it's so interesting to play her."

"Do you relate to Sadie's character at all?" Teddy asked.

"Yeah. I feel like I do. I like playing around and being funny. I try to be independent, and know that all I need is Christ, everything that I have is because of Him." Jenna nodded.

Teddy winked, "Even Spencer."

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

Later that night, the group walked down the beach with the pier lights lighting up the ocean.

Jenna smiled and exhaled, feeling the cool water wash over her feet.

"I freaking love the beach!" Jordan exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

Jenna giggled at her slightly older triplet brother, listening as Tyler laughed loudly. She shook her head at her brothers, then smiled as Spencer kissed her temple.

"Babe, how do you feel about promise rings?" Spencer asked quietly, making Jenna's head snap up.

She shrugged, "I think they're great and they have a really good meaning. Why?"

Spencer grinned as he let of her hand. He stopped walking, making Jenna freeze as well. She watched nervously as Spencer reached into his pocket, and pull out a small box. He looked to her as he opened it, revealing a silver princess ring.

"Six months ago, you gave me another and I thank God everyday for that. I wanna promise my life to you, princess. I wanna marry you and be with you every step of the way. Take the promise ring? And one day I promise to get down on one knee."

Jenna giggled at how romantic he was, and nodded. She reached up, cupping his face and connecting their lips, surprising Spencer. With a small laugh, he laid his hands on her waist.

"I'll take the promise," Jenna smiled.

"Can we believe that we're just like her sometimes?" Jordan leaned over and muttered to Tyler, whom were feet away.

Tyler chuckled, "What? Suckers for romance? Like you and Nora? I saw those texts."

Jordan's face went red at the confrontation of having a relationship with his sister's best friend. He shrugged, continuing to watch Spencer and Jenna, muttering an oops.

— A / N —

Ah. This story is over and that makes me sad. And yes, I've finally updated after over a month. I actually really liked this story, and I have two more George Twins stories in the works, so look forward to those.

For any closure; Spencer and Jenna do end up getting married, just like Tyler and Jacquelyn. Jordan did date Nora for a few months before breaking it off, but got back with her and they got married. The George Twins succeeded in the Christian music industry and became as big as the others. Both being actors, Jenna and Spencer helped change Hollywoods view on christianity, and even had a baby together.

So, all that happens in their future.

With the ending of this book, I have more stories like this in my drafts. I just published another Joey Stamper story titled Happier, and a FK&C social media fic called More Than Diamonds. Feel free to check those out and give me feedback on those and this story as well.

Thank you so much for reading.

— Nicole. 💞