Chapter 2: New life new school

"Is this your destiny miss?" Asked the driver "mhm" I nodded and he get out of the car to help ms carry my luggage, I get out at the car  and widen my eyes at the huge apartment, its really huge it has swimming pool in it and tons of rooms...
"Here's your bag miss" as the driver putted my luggage down "thank you" I thanked him and he droved away as I enetered the apartment.
When I entered my room, I fixed my things, suddenly I heard the door opened, I get out of my room and looked who it was, we both stare each other, after a 5  or 4 seconds h began introducing himself "ah, maybe you're my roommate, nice to meet you, I'm Kim Taehyung" " Nice to meet you too I'm Chou Tzuyu.."

Taehyung's POV

Wow.... That girl really look beautiful..... Aish, Taehyung what are you talking about... Argh... She said she's Chou Tzuyu... That Name look familiar...
*flashback*
" yah jungkook, do you have any crush?" Jimin asked Jungkook, Jungkook nodded "Tzu-" he was cut of by the teacher who walked in, Jungkook just mouthed Jimin "I'll tell you later"
*end of the flashback
I'll ask Jungkook later,
"Are you hungry? Let me cook you lunch.." I tried to change the topic inside me and headed to the kitchen droppib my keys on the table..

Tzuyu's POV

"Are you hungry? let me cook you lunch.."
He asked me dropping his keys on the table and headed to the kitchen, "u hmm... No thanks I'm full, I ate a while ago..."
I headed to my room and continuing fixing my things...

The Next Day

I waked from a sudden alarm of my alarm clock, I looked at the time it was 5:30, I'm to early, I fixed my bed and did my morning routine..

Taehyung's POV

When I woke up I smelled something delicious from the kitchen, I headed to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth i took a bath an headed to the kitchen i saw Tzuyu cooking some bacons and eggs.

Tzuyu's POV

While i was cooking for breakfast o felt someone Watching me, I turned to look it was Taehyung with his uniform on,
"I didnt know you're good at cooking" he said giving me a rectangular smile as he went towards me, That smile reminding me a little boy who I met at the park years ago when I was 7, I still have a Crush on him thou.. He was so very cute, " what are you smiling about?" He said and gave me a curious look, wait.. I was smiling?..
"Your smile is just cute..." I said smiling, an i realized he's blushing...
After we ate breakfast me and tae was walking to school as we met 6 good-looking men, one of them looks familiar...
"Jungkook... What's up Bro" tae said while having Patting Jungkook's Shoulder, "Who Is she? Is she your girlfriend?" Ask the shortest of them all, " what? No.. Shes my roommate... Her name is Tzuyu.." He said as a bowed to them "nice to meet you all.." I said, i realized jungkook looking at me with wide eyes, "Tzuyu?...." He said knitting his eyebrows.