Chapter 3: Is it you?

Jungkook: Tzuyu?.. Is it you?..

Me: you know me? Did we ever met?

Jungkook: we will talk about this later..

As he turned and walk towards to school leaving me and his gang..

Jimin: aawww... Come on.. I want to know~~

Jimin whined to Jungkook...

Jungkook: to bad...

Jin: we better keep going or else we'll be late...

As we nodded in agreement, we started walking towards the school gate and Taehyung excused himself... I dont know where is he going but we just let him go, since its to early for class the gang let me stay in their studio which they have their dance practice.

Suga: By the way, while its to early, let us introduce ourselves since we already know your name, I'm Min Yoongi, you can call me Suga because "S" starts for swag...

He said while doing a swag sign..

Jimin: I'm Park Jimin, and I love JAMS...

Rapmon: I'm Namjoon, you can call me Rapmonster, Rapmon for short, This kid *pointing to Jimin* He got no Jams, he's jam less...

What rapmon said making me giggle,

Jimin: hyung.....*glaring at rapmon*

All of us burst into laugther...

J-hope: Now its my turn, I'm Jung hoseok you can call me j-hope because I'm your hope..

As he gave me a cute smile... He's cute..

Jin: I'm the oldest here and I'm the pink princess Jin, thanks to Rapmon and Suga..

Me: nice to meet you your majesty....

I playfully bowed at him

Jin: Nice to meet you to beautiful young lady..

As he returned me a playfully bow, we all burst into laughter again, as I heard the door opened, I saw Jungkook and Taehyung standing behind the door, we all shift our gaze  to them.

Taehyung: What are you guys laughing at?

Jimin: Nothing... We just introduce ourselves at Tzuyu..

Jungkook: hyung.. Can I borrow Tzuyu for a moment, we need some privacy, if you need us we're just at the rooftop,

A Jungkook grabbed my wrist dragging me to the rooftop,

Jungkook:Tzuyu, do you remember me?

i blinked many times, understanding what is he talking about.