Moving

i forgot to put a character in here so here she is

This is Bianca, she is also part of the friend group that was in the main character chapter

she has a mom and dad, but she moved out at 15 bc her parents were constantly fighting and she took their dog, cat, parrot, and hamster with her. She now lives in california.
I hope you like my story like i said, this is just a stress reliever so this isn't going to be the best story. I HOPE U ENJOY!¡!¡
-------------------------------------------------------
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! "UUUUUUUGGHHH"
i growled as a took my alarm clock and slam it against my wall "well, that's the 10th one this week" i then get out of bed went to my desk and turned on my radio and played weight of gold by gallant, then i went to my bathroom and stripped my clothes and then i got in the shower. i then used my strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. then i used my strawberry scented body wash. i then grabbed my towel and rapped it around me and walked to my closet and put on my blue jeans with a tank top with a long sweatshirt and converse. The i grabbed my brush and brushed my long red hair then i went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my makeup, i did thick black eyeliner with a wing and smoky eye, eyeshadow and a peach matt lipstick. then i grabbed my black hat that said fuck you and then i went downstairs grabbed a apple and decided to ride my motorcycle so i put my hat in the seat and put on my helmet and tucked all my hair inside it.

once i got to school i parked in a parking spot by a tree and everyone was staring, so i took off my helmet and let my hair fall and everyone had shocked looks on the faces, it was funny. then i opened my seat and took out my hat and put it on backwards and walked towards the door while everyone are just standing there looking like a bunch of lost puppies.

once i made it to the office i saw a line of boys in the office, the lady was about her mid 20's her had pink lipstick, pink nails and blonde hair "here's ur stupid schedule" she said so i got the cup of hot coffee my her and poured it all over her "watch how u talk to me next time, i'm going to be seeing u a lot" i said as she glared at me. i took my schedule and walked out of the office to my locker. at the office, there is a big glass wall to all of the students saw when i poured coffee on the office lady. as i walked to my locked everyone was whispering and staring. when i made it to my locker someone with bleach blonde hair and her two minions walked up to me and she said " hi!! my name is brittney and these are my 2 friends, u can sit with us at lunch if u want" i slammed my locker and said " oh u mean your 2 minions..? no thanks i would rather be put in a lions cage" she gasped and said " do u know who i am??!!!" i said " no not really" and then as i was fixing to walk off the grabbed me by my hair and yanked me towards her and said " that's not how u talk to a popular girl u little pest" and i dug my
finger nails into her hand and she let go and i tackled her and started to punch her in her face. the someone tapped me on my shoulder and it was the principle, while everyone was in a circle around us i got up and said " oh hi! are u the devil so u can drag her down to hell?" i said while pointing at brittney everyone laughed while he dragged me and brittney my our hands to his office he was giving me a lecture about how he could call my parents and get me expelled, jokes on him i don't have parents. while we walked into his office the boys from earlier where still here and was trying to hold back a laugh from looking st brittneys face then we sat down and he said to me " i'm going to call ur parents and that's it since this is ur first day" then i laughed at him and said" there's only one problem with that" he said" what's that?" i said " i don't have parents" and then he make a 0 shaped face and then i walked out of the office and slammed to door, i don't like talking about my parents because they died in a horrible way...

-------------------------------------------------------
hey guys!!! i hope u like my story!! BBYYEEE!¡!