The Legend Of The Green Weredemon

A/N I glitched the system. Now two of a picture and a PMV/AMV of Mr. L. Because nobody else made a weredemon. Also yay more pics. That I drew myself. Also, this may take place in a different POV. Actually, a few. Prepare spare pants. You may wet yourself.
Mario's POV
What the hell is going on? Where am I even?  Was all I could think. I kept walking ​along the dark empty space hoping I could wake up from this nightmare. Or I hoped it was a nightmare at least. This feels too real, though. C'mon. Focus on finding a way out of here.

Luigi Demon's POV.
My brother better keep his word. I said I'd see him in hell so he should be here in hell. Luigi?" A familiar voice called. I recognize that voice anywhere. I decided to use my magical demon powers to warp him here.
Nobody's POV

Mario was horrified by the new appearance of his brother

Mario was horrified by the new appearance of his brother. "Why do you look so shocked? Haven't you heard of the legend of the green weredemon?" Luigi asked. "What legend?"
Luigi's POV
This is going to be a long afterlife. "Well... There was a legend about a green weredemon. Long ago," I started to explain. "Nobody cares! Nobody cares!" Was what Mario replied so I taped his damn mouth shut. "As I was saying, long ago, there was a legend passed down. It was said that weredemons were active only during the night of the fourth of July during a full blood moon. It was said that the weredemons could only get their true demon forms after ten kills as a half demon. The legend of the green weredemon said the green weredemon would have his brother as his tenth kill. Only a tenth kill can become a weredemon. I was a tenth kill. Now you are too.". Now we're together forever," I said.
A/N... Oh shit I accidentally just made it a Mario X Luigi fic. And I hardcore cringe at this ship that needs to sink a lot worse than other ships. I don't cringe at fontcest but this ship needs to die so much. I didn't mean for it to become an incest like this. Someone pour holy water on my head.