Chapter 1 the meat and greet

"BARBARA HURRY UP" said Ebony, "we don't want to be late for the meet and greet"

I ran towards Ebony, i was still half getting dressed, and it didn't help that Lola chose my dress which hung dangerously low on my double D cleavage. I wont say that i don't look hot, because i do. I really do. 

We head off towards the car and i hear the engine rev as we drive towards LA where a big meet and greet for single, sexy women and men looking to mingle. 

As we walked into the huge white building, i felt butterflies in my caged heart. 

Of course Ebony went straight to the table with alcohol, she's been a really bad alcoholic ever since her breakup with Shrek.

After checking on Ebony i turned to see who was here, and thats when i saw him.

He was tall, buff and handsome. His eyes found mine as he started to walk over. My breath stopped as I took in his sexy aura. I could tell i was already falling for him.

"hey sexy" said the mysterious man, " the names cage, Nicholas Cage". My breathing completely stopped as i fell to the ground. 

I passed out in front of Nicholas Cage. Yeh i am so smooth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke to a huge purple bedroom. I was lying on the bed, and thats when i fell the sweet feeling of silk up against my ass. I looked to the left and saw a very naked Nicholas Cage. 

I stood up and jumped on his lap, feeling his huge member press against my stomach. He awoke from his slumber as he pushed me against the wall and looked at me with lust.

" Do you want to help me find the declaration of independence" he said with a curious look.

"Hell yeah daddy" I moaned as i felt his tallywagger enter me. We then had amazing exotic sex for hours while Ebony was downstairs probably dry humping some guy with drugs or alcohol that he said he would give her. 

" Oh you've caged me" as i look around his kinky room. " i guess this really was a meat and greet"

" oh yes baby, now come here" he said as he slipped it into my asshole. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTINUE READING NEXT TIME ON DORA THE EXPLORER