Moment That Changed Everything (Larry Stylinson fanfic)

Hello guys,

           This is my first story ever written on Wattpad. I have read a lot of stories on wattpad before about Larry but this is actually my first time writing one. Please don't leave bad comments but please give me advice to improve it. I think I will write more than one chapter but first I will see how this chapter works out. I wrote this late last night and I didn't have time to revise it so sorry for some grammer mistakes. I think Harry would be the man in this relationship so that is what the story is going on. So let's get started.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Louis POV

           Harry and I always had a brotherly love for each other. He was my Hazza and i was his Boo bear. We would hug and share kisses on the cheeks. I didn't see anything wrong with it neither did Harry or the other band members, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. I would sometimes even kiss the other band members on the cheek, but just not as much as I did with Harry. 

           Most of our fans seemed like they didn't mind and some of them even supported the bromance. I think they called it something like Larry Stylinson, but sometimes they might go a little overboard with it. They edited pictures to make it look like we were a couple and spread rumors like wild fire.  I loved him and he loved me only as friends and nothing more. Or that's what I thought until last night...

*flashback*

            We just came back from our tour and had a surprise welcome back party. Although it wasn't much of a surprise because we were already guessing they would give us one, we still acted surprised. The party was quite a lot of fun, but by the end of the day everyone was drunk. I don't think Niall could even stand so Zayn and Liam had to drive him back . The house was left a mess though. I think I was the only one who didn't have as much to drink as the others. As I was cleaning up Harry offered to help although it seemed he was very comfortable on the couch.

             "Booooo beaaarrr,  would you like me to heellpp?" Harry said in a slur as he was obviously intoxicated with alcohol.

            "No thanks Haz, you look too tired and drunk to be of any help." I said mockly as I gave him a cheeky smile. Like the one Harry would usually give.

             "No, it's fine." Harry said smiling as he got up from the couch.

   After an hour or so, we finally finished cleaning up the house. It wasn't spotless but it was good enough that you could at least see the floor.  I went over to Harry, he was sitting on the couch again watching Family Guy.

             ''Oh Hazzaaaaa!!!'' I cried as I leaped in to give him a little thank you kiss on the cheek, but instead of that he looked over at me when i was already leaning down to kiss him. 

              What meant to be a small kiss on the cheek turned into our lips meeting. After I noticed what had happened I tried to pull away but Harry pulled me in closer. Harry wouldn't let me go. He reaked of alchol. Not long after, I was gasping for air and Harry took advantage of that and inserted his tongue. I could feel his tongue move and our teeth clash.

Oh god since when was he such a good kisser?, I thought to myself.

I couldn't stand it anymore I felt my knees getting weak and felt my body fall to the ground. I couldn't pull away or even move. I was paralysed, he made me weak, frozen, and I couldn't breath. (see what I did there)  My eyes slowly closed and I passed out... 

End of Chapter 1

Thank you for reading my Fanfic. If you like it please comment and put in a vote. If I see people commenting or voting it i will continue writing it because at this point I'm not really sure if it is good or not. Also sorry for how short it was, it just felt like a good place to end. I think the next chapter will be longer if i plan to continue it.  I would love to get some advice and please no rude comments. I'm trying my best and as I said this is my first story on wattpad. 

~ Erin