Teaser

A/N
Some of the chapters has pictures on it so you guys can also imagine it but you'll need a wifi connection for it to see.

This chapter will be a teaser and if it'll get a 1000 views and 10 votes i'll publish the chapter 1 and 2.

Enjoy~

-*-
Urggh. This is really annoying. Why am I responsible for looking my brother. I did not even knew nor saw him. The only clue I have is a childhood picture of him like HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND HIM WITH A CHILDHOOD PICTURE.

I am literally cursing inside my head right now. I turned my head to look around and-

"Sh*t! Where the hell is this? Am I lost? What the he- Oh i'm sorry"
I bumped into someone while cursing. Fvck, this is embarassing.

"A girl shouldn't curse you know"

"Why do you even ca- ○_○"

WHAT THE FVVVCK. This boy is fvcking handsome and hot. He is wearing an all black outfit and has a black cap that really suits him well.

I was staring at him for like a minute until he snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Oh, yes. Haha"
What the hell Ji Ah. That was hella awkward.

"Are you okay? Sorry if I bumped into you but I really got to go."

He said and bowed to me. Whaaaaat. He was like smirking a while ago and now he bowed to me cutely? Are all koreans like this?? This country is crazy. Urgggh. I need to find my brother ASAP. I really need to go back to the Philippines but first thing first, I need to go back to my house. Sh*t, I can't find my way. I looked around and saw a lot of street dancers and street food, is this Hongdae?

Golly, I forgot I have a phone. So stupid of me. I searched my address and went to the nearest bus stop that is directed to my house. This is a really tiring day.

-*-
A/N
This is really cliche and corny, I know. Hahahahaha.

So yep, that ends the teaser of this story. I'll really keep my promise though, don't you guys worry.

If you want to keep in touch, you can follow me on twitter.

peachyyscarlet is my username and i'll follow you guys back.

Ciao~

-Authornim-