Glass Masks and Glazed Eyes

The two stayed silent until the Swaps arrived.

Blue looked even more tired than Sans, but even he couldn't compare to the way Stretch looked. The two were clearly miserable...

Blue had a walking stick, which helped him to the table. His walk was lopsided, far more than Cherry's, and he paused from time to time for a break. His missing arm was replaced with a metal one, likely with the help of their Undyne, along with whatever fingers had been pulled off. His chest fell and rose unevenly and his breathes came out heavy, but he refused help until he needed into the seat.

Stretch wobbled behind, gripping a stack of papers. His sleeves were rolled up, a new watch on one hand, and a badly made bracelet on the other. Looking to Blue, he had a matching one on his wrist, too. But, other than that and his bandanna, he wore nothing that he usually wore before.

Once Blue was settled, Stretch joined the other Papyruses, leaving the Sanses in a sea of uneasy silence.

...

"...you look more dead on your feet than me, Cherry," Blue murmured, voice soft and weak from either constant use or hardly any.

Sans glanced between the two, tempted to leave but stopped only when Cherry placed his hand over the other's. Blue paused before reaching over, laying his own, smaller hand over the two's.

"Three peas in a pod," Cherry croaked with a thin, wobbly smile. Blue's mismatched fingers fell through the spaces through his cracked, bitten, and shaky ones, which rested lightly against Sans' currently bandaged ones.

The other two Sanses chuckled.

But they weren't happy. Not in this moment.

They smiled, but it seemed like glass.