I'd wear a dress just for you (Kidxreader fluff)

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I was invited to one of Kid's fancy parties. I honestly didn't want to go because I don't do sophisticated. The party was about to start in a few hours and I was walking around the city.

I had my hands in my pockets as I looked at the sky. The sun was laughing like usual. "(Y/n)! Hey, (Y/n)!" I saw Patty running towards me as Liz walked to me. "Hey guys, what's up?" "Are you coming to the party tonight?" "Ya comin'?" Liz asked as Patty technically repeated her.

"Nah, I'd rather not wear a dress." I waved my hands. "Aww but we've never seen you in one! Pleeeeaase!" Patty pouted with puppy dog eyes. I sighed. "Fine, but only for an hour." "Yay!" The sisters yelled in unison and dragged me to Kid's place.

'What the hell have I gotten myself into..'

~Timeskip to a few minutes before the party~

~Kid's P.O.V~

I really hope (Y/n) is going to be here. I know she hates wearing dresses and all, but I hope Liz and Patty convinced her to come..

I checked my watch to see it was 7:59. I fixed my clothes a bit and walked to the door. It turned 8 and I let everyone in. I greeted them all as they walked in. I didn't see (Y/n) come in so I'm a little disappointed.

A while passed and (Y/n) still wasn't here. To be honest, I was actually sad that she didn't come. I was about to walk out to the balcony until I saw someone open the door.

     I saw her, beautiful as ever..she walked in with a (f/c) and a (2nd/f/c) dress.

she walked in with a (f/c) and a (2nd/f/c) dress

     I stared at her as she walked in. Her hair was in a cute messed up bun with sideburns and she was wearing a little makeup on her eyes. The girls did a really nice job on her, but she looked like she was ready to kill someone.

Liz and Patty walked up to me. "You know how hard it was and how long it took to get her into that dress?!" "Yeah!" Liz sighed. "Well, no but I'm pretty sure it was a long time." "Of course! You owe us, symmetry!" And with that, they both walked off.

     (Y/n) leaned against the wall, not knowing what to do. I fixed my sleeve and walked over to her. "Hey, (Y/n)." She panicked and yelled a bit. "Oh! Hey Kid! Wh-what are you doing here?" She turned to me and smiled. "I host this party.." She was dumbfounded. "Oh right..you were the one who invited me here in the first place.." She rubbed the back of her neck.

     I chuckled at her cuteness. "Well to say, you look beautiful, (Y/n)." She blushed and it seemed like she was having a conversation with herself in her head. "Th-thanks! You look nice! I mean..does that sound too mean? I-I mean you too! Wait...you look..uh..cute..! ...W-WAIT-"

     "Thank you." I interrupted her and chuckled. She smiled and looked up at me with her face mostly red. I smiled and held out my hand. "Well..(Y/n), would you like to dance?"

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

'He just called me beautiful and now he's asking me to dance?! OMGOMGOMG..wait' I made a sad look and looked down. "I..I don't know how to dance.." I backed away.

What are you doing?! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

'Yeah, but I really don't know how and I think I might embarrass myself..'

Who cares? This is Kid we're talking about! The guy you've had a major crush on ever since you became friends with him!

'I'm wearing heals(haven't used that word for so long, not even sure how to spell it) for Pete's sake! Wha-who told you to talk to me anyway? Get out of here!'

I stared at the ground and fiddled with the bow on my dress. "Well how about I teach you? Just follow my lead.." He gently took both of my hands and pulled me to him. I quietly gasped at the sudden action and follow his footsteps.

We danced for a while. I was looking at his feet, copying him. I looked up and looked him in his eyes as he looked straight back. He removed his right hand from my waist and put two fingers on my chin. He slowly leaned closer to me and placed a passionate kiss on my lips.

He pulled away and saw how red my face was. We both looked around and saw that everyone was staring at us. I blushed more in embarassment and dug my arms and face into Kid's chest.
He laughed. "It-it's not funny! They're staring at us!" I quietly yelled into his chest.

He put both of his hands on both sides of my face and made me look up at him. I didn't question it because I understood his OCD. "Well maybe that's a good thing." He set another passionate kiss on my lips, but this time it was longer. One of his hands was taken from my face and he put it behind him, only to see Soul behind him, highfiving him from behind.

Were they planning this?!

Mah first GOOD Kid X reader I've ever written..I'm so proud!!