3

Mingyu POV 

So today has been pretty eventful so far. HAHA, not it's the same me trying to get noticed by him. I am pretty sure you've guessed it by now. I am in love with Jeognhan and he doesn't notice me as always. He is always hansy with S.Coups even when it's obvious that jihoon likes him. Speaking of Jihoon just came in to pull S.Coups out I wonder what that is about. He seems pretty upset at I hope he doesn't break out the guitar on him, cause then R.I.P S.Coups no one going to save him haha. I hear a soft giggle from my angel. Oops, I think my laugh was out loud now Jeognhan thinks I am weird. I can't believe I embarrassed myself in front of him again. Gosh, I am always clumsy and causing accidents. He probably doesn't like me; it's all probably for the group's sake that he being nice to me. I mean who wants a tall prone accident person, when they could have whoever they desired. I mean he could have both man and women with just one look, and I know cause it only took one look for me to fall for him. I abruptly stood up and decided it would be best if I went to my room before I could cause any more attention to myself. Damn it i forgot my phone, so I make a quick turn around. Then I feel a small body bump into my chest and I look down to see a teary-eyed Jihoon. Who made Jihoon cry he is usually the strongest besides S.Coups.
"Hey are you ok," I ask Jihoon. Jihoon answer with "Yeah I am fine." But I can't shake the feeling that those tears streaks mean, that he is fine. Before I leave home with the space he really needs I respond with "I know you're not so when you're ready to come find me my door is always open." With that, I go and grab my phone from the living room and head back to my room, and decide to take a nap before making dinner.