Campfire

*Eleanor's POV*

In past few months, me and Paul had grown super close. Too close for my dads liking. Bella didn't like Paul and the boys either, she was really getting on my nerves. She become a real whiny bitch since she started Edward. Edward freaked me out a little, most of the Cullen's did. The only two I could stand were Rosalie and Emmett.

A flying football dragged me out of my thoughts. A couple of minutes later Paul came running up. "Eleanor, hi...I was.....we were, kinda.." I had, had quite enough of this." Spit it out Paul!" I said with raised eyebrows. "I was wondering if you would like to come to the campfire tonight?" He said in quite a rush. I honestly didn't see what the big deal was, unless it was a date, my heart rate started to pickup, was Paul lahote asking me out on a date? "Oh my god, is Paul Lahore asking me out?" I said loudly. He took a deep breath and look at me,"I guess I am. What do you say?" I rolled my eyes at that. Pft. "Yes!" I said as he picked me up and spun me around until I was really dizzy.

Me and Paul talked for a bit before he left for the neighbourhood watch. I had nothing to do so I went to Emily's. she said I'd always be welcome there. I parked outside and walked in, I didn't knock because her door is always open. I walked in and saw Emily and Kim, Kim was Jared's girlfriend. "Hey" they chimed. "Hey, what with all the food Em?" I questioned looking at the platters of burgers, ribs and chicken wings. "Its for the campfire tonight, has Paul asked you yet?" Emily covered her mouth for just saying that, I giggled, "Yes, he asked me and I said yes." Emily and Kim smiled at each other like they knew something, I just shrugged it off. "I better be getting home, so I can get changed." They just nodded as I left.

Once I got home I heard Bella and dad talking, quite loudly may I add. I walked into the kitchen and gained their attention. "See, you won't let me be out all day with Edward, but she can run off with Paul lahote!" She protested. Charlie's head turned to me clearly shocked at what Bella just said, "is that true? Are you friends with Paul lahote?" He said. It made my blood boil that they looked down on Paul, yeah sure he had made some mistakes, but he was different now, he was kind and charming. "Yes, I hang around with him because he's my boyfriend!" I said, my matching Bella tone.

* Charlie's POV*

Oh my god, I can't believe It, she was actually dating Paul lahote. The same Paul lahote that I had arrested, twice. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw Eleanor walking up the stairs,"where are you going?" I asked groggily. "I'm going to get ready for the quileute campfire, paul invited me ." She mumbled, She could see where this was going. "No your not, your not going anywhere with Paul." I said.

* Eleanor's POV*

I ran up to my room, this was so unfair. Why did Bella have to open her big mouth. After I was done sulking I came up with a plan, I was going to sneak out.

I called Paul and told him to wait outside my window. Half an hour had passed when I heard a pebble hit the window. I looked down to see Paul smiling from ear to ear. I was just about to climb out of my window when I heard him shout,"what the fuck, are you doing?" I just rolled my eyes at his loudly voiced question."I'm climbing out of a window genius!" He shook his head and told me to back up.

I did what I was told and ten seconds later, Paul had jumped through the window. I was in awe, how could he have done that. "Come on, E." that was one of his nicknames for me, at least E was better than Nor. He got me to sit if his lap, while he sat on the window seal. "Do you trust me?" He spoke in a mischievous tone, I nodded, slowly his arms wrapped around me and he jump out of my room landing on his feet. This was some freaky shit.

On the dive to la push all I could think about was how Paul could jump in and out of my window, that was on the second floor. It was insane. All of a sudden the motorbike stopped. We were in the middle of a clearing, I think we were a close to Emily's house. Me and Paul's fingers Interlocked and we walked over to the campfire. Sitting down around the fire, were Sam, Emily, Kim, Jared, embry, quil, billy black, sue and Harry Clearwater. Me and Paul went and sat next to Jared.

Billy started telling the stories of the tribe, I was truly entranced. I payed very close attention to the shifters and the cold ones. After billy was done, all the boys rushed to get food, while Paul asked me to go on a walk with him. I happily obliged.

*Sam's POV*

I saw Eleanor walk off with Paul. This was it, he was going to tell her. I think I was just as nervous as he was, I hadn't known Eleanor that long so I didn't how she would react. I hoped her bond with Paul would be strong enough to make her overlook what we are.
* half an hour later *

Me and em were waiting for Paul and Eleanor to come back. As if on cue they emerged from the trees, holding hands.

* Eleanor's POV *

Paul had just told me that him and the boys were wolves and that the Cullen's were vampires. I was ok with the boys being wolves but the Cullen's being vampires, I had a problem with. And the fact that they were putting my sister in danger. Still if Bella wanted to be a necrophilia, that was Bella's choice.

I saw the boys as we walked out of the forest. They looked happy, I was happy, we were a pack.

____________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the second chapter. Comment what you think.