Six

I updated two chapters in one day because I feel guilty for not update in a long time.Sorry again*bow*

Pika

-Recess-

"I'm jho jappy joday.Jhey nije jo me(I'm so happy today.They nice to me)"I said excited with fully mouth.Now we at canteen.

"Aigoo.I know your so excited but munch and swallow that food first.You make me want to throw out"said Una.I nodded and munched quickly my food then I swallowed it.

"We are the others?"Una just shrugged.Then something popped in my brain.

"Aa~I know we are they going"then I continued eat.

"Where?"

"They meet BTS?I'm not sure about that bu-"I stopped talk when suddenly Una ran.

"Yah where did you want to go?Aishh.Go follow her or stay and eat?Nah I'm a loyal person and I'm so sorry food.See you in a future"I put the tray in the basket tray and ran after Una.

Una

"They meet BTS?I'm not sure about that bu-"I suddenly remember

Flashback before class start

"Hey Una"why did this bitch came here.I just hummed for response.

"I hear that BTS want to make up back together with your believed friends"

"So,why you jealous?"

"Me?Jealous?"then she laughed like a very very ugly way then she continued speak

"You know.I'm not an easy person so I think maybe I will give they some fun when they meet later?"I just ignored her but inside i'm feeling worried.

"Take my words serious darling"then she walked away

End flashback

I ran.Shoot where did they meet?Aishh you stupid.

"They go to normal place Una"I hear someone shout from my behind.Normal place?Basement.

"Pika hurry"then I ran

Pika

"What the heck?Una wait!!"I ran after her and stopped when we arrived in the basement.Then I saw Una mumbled something.

"Are you pray for that door to open by itself or what?"then Una glared at me

"Okay then"I said in low voice and looked away

Una

"I hope they will be alright.Please I don't want anything happen to them.Please save them"I mumbled in a low voice

"Are you pray for that door to open by itself or what?"I want to laughed but I'll remember now situation and I glared at her.

"Okay then"I push the door.In the basement was very dark.I cannot see anything.I try to find light swit-- then the basement was bright.I looked my side and saw Pika innocently looked at me.

Pika

"What?It's dark tho so I find the s-wait why the things scattered?"

What did happen here?Then I saw piece of paper on the chair.I took it and looked

Hi my dear Una,you think what I said early was just a joke.No absolutely no darling.I bet you come with your precious maknae right?Our maknae don't worry,you will be alright if you not interfere in our business.Una go to the abandoned house near ____.Just go by yourself.No maknae.No Police!