Three

Pika

I woke up and look at the watch.6.00 a.m?Haaa I'm still sleepy*whined*
Then,I smell something delicious.Maybe Una unnie got up already.I get up from my bed and take a bath.

After I finish,I go to the kitchen.I saw Una unnie cooks hotdog and eggs.Oh my god!!!

"UNA UNNIE I WANT THATTTTT!!!"I grin beside Una unnie.I bet Una unnie don't know my existence.She was dreaming.

"HELLOOOOOOOOOO human on this earth,can you hear me??!"I shout at Una unnie's ear.

"Ha?Yahh!"Then I got a free flick on my forehead.

"Ouch..is that all people in this house LOVE to flick my forehead"then I walked go to dining table

"Aishh mianhae.That's your fault because shout at my precious ear"said Una unnie while put the food on the table and then she flip her hairs.

I made 'tsk' sound then when I saw the food,I quickly take the food and put it on my plate.Then I put the food into my mouth.

"Yah slow down"Una unnie said then I just nodded

I munch all the food then I ask Una unnie

"Una today we going to meet unnie's right?"Oh my god i'm so excited to see them

"I saw that sparkling in your eyes.Hahaha..I can see that your so desperate right?Yes we meet them.But first,finish the food then wait me at outside.I go call them first"

"Nae"I nodded and lift my plate and wash it.Then I run to my room to get my phone,headphone and wallet.Then I go outside.I'm so excited!!!I jumped and jumped but I'll stop after I saw a group of girl in a glowing dress,beautiful purse and very very high heels.They looked like in my age but why they wear thick make up and 'that' style?No,I mean like IN THIS MORNING they wore that dress?!

They approach to this house.They just walk here right?Where Una unnie?

Then I hear a door open behind me.

"Oh Una u--"I look my behind at that's not Una unnie but Liz.

"Oh Hi Pika sshi.We meet again"she smirked

"Of course we meet stupid.We stay under the same roof 😒"

"Wow feisty.Okay goodbye darling"then she walked to that group of 'disgusting' dress.Then out of blue,the group of cars approach in front of our house.They all get in and I saw that stranger guy that Una unnie date.Not real date but 'force' date.Then they go.

"Darling your butt😒"I made 'tsk' sound and then Una unnie exit.

"Let's go"she smiled and we go to meet unnie's by taxi.

________________________________

"Miss we have arrived.This your bill __₩"the driver show us the bill.

"Keep the change"Una unnie pass the money and we got out from the taxi.

I saw many shop and the food street.
My eyes was sparkling when I saw the food.I want that.Oh my god tteokboki!Fish cake?Wahhh

"Pika.Pika sshi.SYAPIKA!!!"

"Ha?Yes unnie.Hihihi"I laughed embarrassedly.

"Oh my god.Are you okay?Your dreaming you know?What type of dreamland you go?" I giggled.

"Nah you know when I saw the food right?"then Una unnie shook her head.

"Hihihi"then Una unnie walked to somewhere.I followed her from behind.

After 10 minutes we walk,Una unnie enter one shop name's 'Ice cream land'😂

When I enter the shop,omg they have so many types of ice cream.Mint,vanila,rainbow and some of weird names but I bet that just weird names.If you taste it,you will feel like you in heaven.😄

"What you want?"Una unnie ask me

"I want all"I said in a low voice as I'm still dreamy.Then Una unnie flick my forehead.

Aishh again?

"Your was dreamy again"Una unnie look at me with 'mom who was so angry with her daughter' face

"Hihihi sorry.I want that chocolate boom ice cream"I grin

"Okay.1 chocolate ice cream and 1 chocolate boom ice cream"

"Okay that will be ______₩"Una unnie pass the money to the cashier.

"Here we go your ice cream.Have a nice day"said the cashier while give the both of our ice cream.

We go find the sits.

I take a full spoon ice cream and put in my mouth.Wow I feel like i'm in heaven.Then after that,I realised where the unnie's.

"Where unnie's?"then Una unnie stop eating and look at her watch.

"They should be here already"Una unnie look around.

"YAH SYAPIKA"

"IQAAAAAAA"

"PIKA SHHI"

"EVIL MAKNAE"

"Ha?"I look behind me and there they are.My unnie's!!!!!!

So chapter 4 done.Hahaha I know that this chapter soooooo lame.I feel so sleepy but i'm try to update the new chapter.If I have wrong grammar or typo please reprove my fault!Thank you for read.Please vote and promote my story if you can and want.

Sincerely from :
Pika a.k.a Lazy author