The Beginning

It had been an hour since Eliza, a pretty lady with long brown hair and blue eyes, had her new born son.
"What would you like to him, sweetie?" Eliza had asked Hamilton.
"Hmm. Lets name him Philip, Philip hamilton."
That's where it all started, fourteen years ago.

"Yo, Mulligan and Laf" Laurens said, in a dark blue hoodie covering most of the curls in his hair and freckles on his face along with blue jeans covering his legs along with Nike's. Mulligan had been wearing his black head band with his short dark brown hair along with a green sweat shirt ,that has "swag" bolded in red on it, with some sweat pants. Laf? Laf was wearing a black belly shirt and some light blue short jean shorts.
"You ready to eat gay bird and kong fu fighting dude?" Laurens said chuckling at their outfits. Of course they got mad at him, but he thought it was worth it. They started walking in a shop when they saw an unfamiliar man, with brown long straight hair in a tux, talking to Burr. They kicked the door open and introduced themselves.
"Yo, Im John Laurens in the place to be, uh, two pints of sam adams but im working on three, HA, them red coats didn't want it cuz i would pow-chicka- pow those cop till i was free." Laurens said, happily.
"Oui oui, mon ami, je m’appelle Lafayette.
The Lancelot of the revolutionary set
I came from afar just to say bonsoir
Tell the king casse-toi Who’s the best, c’est moi!" Laf said in a gay and happy voice.
"Brrrah, brraaah I am Hercules Mulligan
Up in it, lovin' it, yes I heard ya mother said come again" Mulligan said strongly.
"Like I said." Burr said
"Nice to meet you guys!" the strange man said.
"Im Alexander Hamilton" He said after, Laurens hadn't really been paying attention, but he after he noticed Hamilton's eyes he was in love.
"N-nice meeting you but we were out t-to get food" Laurens said not being able to take his eyes off Hamilton.
"Ok, nice meeting you too " Hamilton responded. Laurens started walking to starbucks with mulligan and laf, daydreaming about Hamiltons eyes.