Philip

A few months later Hamilton, Laurens, Mulligan and Laf were all talking while drinking beers. Laurens kept staring at Hamilton until Mulligan pulled him over to talk.
"Why do you keep staring at him" Mulligan asked.
"H-He's just so dreamy, I-I love him." Laurens responded blushing. He couldn't believe what he just said, but it was true. He left because he couldn't believe it, so he went home.

"It's not my child, what do you mean?!"  Hamilton yelled that night.
"Im sorry, I cheated on you. I-I-I-" Eliza said, but then Hamilton left slamming the door. He called Laurens and asked him if he and Philip could stay there for a bit, of course he said yes so Hamilton and Philip when to Laurens. Hamilton put Philip to bed and watched a movie with Laurens. Laurens leaned in and kisses Hamilton then hid his face.
" Oh my god, Im so sorry. I-I" Hamilton kissed his lips before​ Laurens could finish. Laurens was in love. Hamilton's wet, soft lips were taking over, his tongue was moving smoothly around Laurens was doing the same knowing his lips aren't as smooth, but went with it anyways. They stoped and Laurens was tired, but hamilton wanted more, so he pinned Laurens to the bed, Laurens was blushing so deeply. Hamilton slowly put his hand in Laurens pants, but then Philip busts in the room.
"Philip!" Hamilton yelled
"What are you doing, dad" Philip asked.
"Im play fighting with Mr.Laurens" Hamilton replied while Laurens looks like he's in great pleasure.
"Anyways, dad can we go camping?" Philip asked excitedly.
"Yes, but Laurens and his friends are coming" Hamilton replied.
"Wait, WHAT?" laurens yelled.