Chapter 1 - The Death of Loved Ones

I wake up to my phone ringing. I reach over to my dark woden bedside table. "Hello?" I say well holding my purple and black phone to my ear.

     "Good morning Pipy" I hear my mother say on the other side. "Oh did I wake you?"

     "Yeah you did.... What is today?" I say well yawning.

     I hear her giggle on the other side, "Its your birthday you dork... Did you forget?" Sshe questions me.

     I look over at my calader it is march and the 15th is circled and it says, "16th B-Day!!!" I'm 16.. "So it is... Felling old Mom?" iask with a big smirk on my face.

     She gasped at my comment, "A little but I am only 35..." She snarks back.

     "Almost over the hill mom..." I quickly strick back. After a few seconds we both burst up into laughing. "I love you mom!"

     "I love you too... I wish I chould be there... one sec" I here talking to dad... "What is...... there is.... oh no.....!!!" Then you here lound screems and the call ends.

     "Mom! Dad! What is going on over there!" I go to my contacts and check for their works emergancy number. "Hello, yes. This is Pip Dina. Yes the child of them... yeah I was on a call with them and then something happened.. I heared there screems and then their phone hungb up... yes can you check on them... thank you"
I heat the person on the other side typeing on the keys and the put the phone back to there face.

     "I'm affraid to say but they are... dead.... they where killed by a Monster..." he says in a sad voice.

     "You got to be jokeing cause monsters don't exist..." I say in a sarcasric voice and cry a little.

     " Wait your parents never told you what their job was... Head over here so we can show you what your parents do for a livivng." He says and then hangs up the phone. I looked cofused... I don't know where there work is... I look at a paper on the wall that has a address and says "Mom and Dads work" Well that is helpful. I take the paper and start to head over there
_---------------------------------------------

     I look at a tall black and white building. I walk up to the door and pull it open and I see a man with white hair and scars on his face, he is wearing a white button up shirt and a untied black toe around his neck. He looks up to me and gives me a warm and gentle smile. His scary appernces goes into a sweet kind guy. "Hello. Are you Pip Dina?" He says he a low but sweet sounding voice.

     "Yes I am." I walk up to him. He puts out his hand. I shake it, expecing to feel old it felt soft and warm.

     "I am Vencent... So follow me, somewhere privae to talk about your parents." He says. He let's go of my hand and stands up to be about 5"8' He walks off to the left. I follow him into a room where there is a desk and two chairs on bothe sides. He sits down on the far side and I sit down in the other seat. "To start of your parents are monster hunters... I know that might sound far fetched, but it is true see." He waves and a girl in a black atair walks in and places down creature. "This is a Nelf. They are a small cat demon." I reach my hand out and pet its fur. The creature is super soft. They have a cat face but have small horns in their brow and have red and black fur. There tail is puffy like a foxs and starts to wave around when I scrach its face.

     "It is so cute!" I say well pettingit. It rubs against.my arm and then laysdown in front of me.

     "It seems to like you... we don't only kill monsters either we catch them. To study and to keep as pets. If you where a nourmal human you would see this creature as a normal black cat." He says well petting the nelfs ear. "Your parents died from a chamara. It is a gaint three head best with three tails.. If you want you can join us and fight against the monster so they don't hurt any body else. Though you also will have a chance of dying too..." he says and then looks up at me with gental but serious face.

     "Okay... but I want to keep this Nelf... If that is alright?" I say with a eager look. He nods and I put my hands in the air, which wakes up the Nelf.

     "Welcome to Garma Inc. Pip Dina."