Chapter 2 - Time to Begin

I wake up to the sound of birds cherping. I feel better than I have felt in awhile though their is some sadness still gluming over me. I look in the mirror to see my messy light brown hair, it looks much brighter than normal. I grab a black brush and start brushing it out. I grab a black shirt that has a angry bunny face on it,along with it a white jacket. Some black pants with tears in it, with my wallet that has a grass land on it. I walk down stairs and grab a bowl with some ceral and some milk. I sit down with it and start looking on my phone. I come across a picture that has a dinosoar like monster growling at the sky while smaller ones are doing the same. I wonder of monsters can look like this. Or do they all look more cute like the Nelf. I fibish my ceral and look at the time. It is almost 8... I should head over to Germa. As I am about to head out I get a loud nock on my door. I open ot to see Vincent.

    "You ready to go? I was sent tyo pick you up so you wouldn't be late." He says and puts his hands in his pokets of the black leather jacket. I smile at him.

     "I was just about to head out so good timing." I walk out of my house and close and lock my white door. I look to see a black motercycle with two black helments sitting on it. "If that is yours, you will be my new favriote person," I look over at him. He smiles at me and I go to give him a high five, "Come on... Don't leave me hanging," he smiles and gives you a high five. I smile and walk over to the motercycle and grab a helment. He walks over and grabs his and sits down. I put on mine and sit down and rest my arms on his sides. He starts up it up and we start to drive off.

     We show up at the tall white building. I get off and hand my helment to Vincent. He walks a head off me and holds the door open for me. I walk in and he walks behind the singes and holds up the Nelf. "I think I renember hearing you say you wanted this," I run up and hold the Nelf witch instally rubs against me. "What you going to name the bugger?" He ask while grabing some paper work.

     "I think I will name it...Xai (Z-eye)" I said while petting the little creature. Vincent smiles then hands me a clipboard with papers attached.

     "I need you to fill out this. It is your idenity, your contact info, and a waranty" he says and I cock my head at the last one. "It is pretty much saying that we are not chargable if you die." He says and I nod. Ifill out everything and sign at the end. "Okay time for your evaluation," he says and pulls out another clip board that he holds on to. We walk of to the right and then into a room called "Weapons Room" I look around to see tons off weapons. From great swords to small little daggers. "Chose which everone fits you best," he syas while wave his arm at the rack. I look all the swords and the diffrent staffs. I see gun like weapons of all sizes. but one weapon catches my eye. I see a thin black box the size of my sspread out hand. I take it off and it is heavier than it looks. I look around it and see a switch near the handle. I put it arm length away from e and then flip the switch. Four sharp triangler blase pop out at each corner. I swing it around a bit, it is not to heavy or to light. I flip the switch again and the blades retract. I walk up to vincent and hold it up and nod. "Ah… so you chose that. It is known as the G. Shurakin. It is light a quick, good choice. He hands me a metal and leather sheath more or less. "You put the weapon in the metal sheath and then attach it to your self using the leather strap." I put in the weapon with is and it clicks and stays in there without falling out. I take of my jacket and strap it on to me back and put my jacket over it. I reach behind me to grab the handle. I make contact and I pull it out, when it is out of my jacket I flip the switch and then swing my arm up infront of me. I stop my arm with my other arm holding it. I swing the other way and mid way I flip the switcgh again and stick it back in its sheath. Vincent claps at my act I just displied. I giggle and then we walk into another room where Vincent explians that this is where I will train. I see a man on theothee side who nods at me. I guess he is my teacher.

    "So your the new reqruit, ey?" He says and I nod. He smiles, "My name is Damen and I will be your teacher in the arts of the Giant Shurakin. First can you draw your weapon and sheath it back." I npd and redo the display I did earlier for Vincent who has left the room. Damen nods and pulls out his which is blue. For the rest of the day I practiced fighting with him. Every now and then stoping to ait down and catch my breath and pet Xai. This is my new life. In just a few days I will be out hunting monsters for a living... I smile to my self and get ready to keep traning with Damen.