Phone Calls - Part 1

It was just a normal day at Somerset Valley Middle School. Each student was in a classroom doing work. All of a sudden the phones start ringing. Every single phone in the building. Each classroom had a phone in it. The teachers pick the phone up and say "hello". All you could hear was ringing. 

" hello?"

"Put this on speaker mode,"

"Uh, why? Who is this?"

"Just put it on speaker mode.... NOW,"

The teacher puts it on speaker mode.

"why is she shaking like that?" 

"I don't know, just watch her...."

A voice comes on over the phone. It sounds like one of those alternated voices. 

"there is a dead body in the building, you have 1 hour to find this body or your school, with all of you in it, will explode. Don't bother looking for the bombs you won't find them. If you call the police on me, I will immediately activate the bombs and you will die instantly. You can't escape either, there is no way out. When you find out who the murderer is you will be able to escape. But now you can't escape. Start looking."

The phone call ends and everyone starts to freak out. 

"Oh my god,"

"WE'RE GONNA DIEEEEEE!!"

"Oh yeah I got this Imma professional detective,"

"We should start looking,"

Next thing you know you hear screaming, worse than bloody murder. 

Then the fire alarm goes off.

RIIIIINNGGGNGNGGG RIIINNGGNGNGGGG RRRIIINNNGGGG BUZZZZZ RIIIINNGGG BUUUZZZ!!!!!!!