chapter 2

(Sorry if there are mistakes, I was too lazy to read it again)

<><><><><><>

Jimin woke up in a room of all white, it looked a padded room you would see in asylums. He looked around the room and found himself chained up to a pole in the corner of the room.

"What the hell? Someone help me?!" He yelled struggling in the chains. After a few moments of yelled his head off, he realized he could die there and no one back at home would care. This thought caused him to begin sobbing, loudly. He did care if people could hear him, he knew no one would help.

Suddenly, the door opened hard, denting the wall a bit. Jimin pulled himself closer to the corner as he looked towards the door. The Man who took him there was standing in the doorway looking down on him. " good morning Mr. Park, my boss would like to see you now" The Man said. Jimin didn't say anything, he just sat there quivering in fear not knowing where The Man was going to take him. Honestly, he didn't really want to know.

The Man walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pulling him up."let's get going Mr.Park we wouldn't want to keep the boss waiting, now would we?" Jimin quickly shook his head. The Man let him go making sure he would stand and went to go unchain his hands and feet. After unchaining him, The Man took handcuffs out of his pocket and placed them around Jimin's wrist. Jimin grind his teeth feeling the cuffs too tight around his wrist. The Man pulled him along by the chain of the cuffs out of the room.

Jimin looked around the hallway, he was being dragged through. he noticed there were other prison cells like the one he was in. the windows were barred up and screams could be heard in echoes. the floor was dirty and blood-stained, and the whole place was falling apart. Jimin was scared, shaking not knowing what was going to happen to him.

They stopped and stood in front of the elevator, The Man pushed the up button as the elevator came rushing down. He pushed Jimin into the elevator and pushed the button for the top floor.

Jimin kept his head down, thinking of ways he could get out of this situation. Sadly, nothing came to mind, He was too nervous to think. Next thing he knew the elevator dinged and the doors opened. The Man once again grabbed the chain of the cuffs and dragged him along. Jimin looked up, noticing the floor was nothing like the previous one they were on.

The hallway was opened and clean. There were white pillars, marble floors, and a mirroring ceiling that was revealing his reflection. He looked awful like a cat who lost in a dog fight.

They walked down this long hall for what felt like forever. Until Jimin looks up from the floor, looking ahead towards a door, where 12 guards were standing in two lines. We begin creeping closer to the room, with each step I got a bigger feeling of dread. The Man opened the door and throw him in then shut the door once again. Leaving him alone with whoever was in the room.

Jimin was on the floor, trying to stand but his legs have had enough and didn't allow him to stand. Jimin looked up, noticing a man with a long face, sitting in a rolling chair with a smile going from ear to ear. The man was handsome but something about his smile seemed so evil, it brought shivers down Jimin's spine. " Hello, Mr. Park" he finally said. " it looks like you finally get to meet your owner" he smirked, getting up from his chair, walking over to Jimin and looked down on him.

"We are going to have a lot of fun"

End of Chapter Two

<><><><><>

Does anyone want to guess who Jimin's "Owner" is?