Chapter 10

The doctor stared at him, he didn't expect him to be Jimin's fiancé. The doctor looked away from him as his pager beeped, he dug his hand into his pocket and took it out. " sorry Mr. Jung, I've got to go there is an emergency going on somewhere else in the hospital" he said as he hopped up and ran.

-Present- (Jm & JH)

Jimin woke up in a nice looking apartment, as he was going to sat up he notice someone's arms around his waist. He looked behind him and realized he was laying on Hoseok. Jimin looked away from him and peeled away his arms, carefully so he wouldn't wake up Hoseok and got off the couch they were laying on.

He looked around as he walked over to the fridge. He opened it and bent over looking inside. As he reached in, he felt something grab him by the waist and pull him back. He jumped at the sudden touch and looked back, " you shouldn't bend over like that, Jimin. That ass of yours is so seductive and it turns me on" Jimin blushed and tried to get Hoseok's hands off of him. " Hobi, please I don't want to do any of that right now".

Hoseok pulled him closer and Jimin could feel something hard, poking him. Jimin blushed even more as he felt Hoseok's hands move from his waist to his crotch area, slowly massaging it. Jimin softly moaned making Hoseok smirked, he liked the sound.

(hehe I'm just gonna skip through that...)

-Hospital-

Namjoon ran inside the Hospital, hearing that his brother was brought in. He stood still for a moment, catching his breath before walking over to the front desk. " Excuse miss, I'm here to see Park Jimin could you te-" He was interrupted. " I'm sorry sir, The name of the person you said has already been released" the lady said. " Oh, um thanks anyways" Namjoon walked away and sat down somewhere.

He ruffled his hair in frustration and sighed heavily. Namjoon was so stressed out he didn't notice the person that sat next to him. " what business do you have with Jimin?"  The man next to him asked. Namjoon quickly turned his head toward the man. He had blond hair, a handsome face, and broad shoulders. "Who are you?! How do you know Jimin?!" The handsome stranger looked at him " I'm Jin and I'm on your side on getting your brother back"

-Apartment- (A/N: this part is going to make me cringe so hard *cringes* )

Hoseok pounded into the Jimin with so much force, you wouldn't think he was human. Jimin laid under him, unable to control the moans escaping his mouth. He didn't want to admit it but he liked it when Hoseok touched him like this, and then this happened.

Hoseok began to slow down, Jimin looked up at him " why did- " he breathed heavily "why did you slow down?" "I want you to answer me something". "now?! Out of all times, NOW!". " yes, now". " f*cking fine! What is it?"

" Will you marry me?" He asked. Jimin's eyes widen " Huh???". Hoseok when slower " Yes or No?". Jimin didn't give it much thought and honestly he didn't want to anger Hoseok, " f-f-f, Yes. Can you just please go faster". Now that he's got his answer, he gladly went faster.

---
Bruh, the way I end these are the worst 😛

Anyways thanks for 1K, I didn't know what to do so I'm just going to sit here silently Jamming to Fire.
Also sorry for the horrible so called smut, I'm really bad at that.