love qoutes

While you're ignoring her, someone else is begging for her attention. Remember that.

Every relationship has its problems. But what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything sucks.

Stop chasing him. If he cares, he will chase you.

A real boyfriend is afraid of losing his girlfriend.

Handwritten love letters will never go out of style.

I'm shy at first, but once I'm comfortable with you, get ready for some crazy sh*t.

I want my first marriage to be my only marriage.

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Bro's before hoes, not bro's over your girlfriend.

Be the girl his ex-girlfriend will hate, his mom will love, and the one he will never forget.

Being in a relationship is not about kissing, dates or showing off. It's about being with the person who makes you happy.

If a girl is stupid enough to love you after you broke her heart, I guarantee you she is the one.

If she falls asleep in your arms, it doesn't mean she's bored. It means she's comfortable.

I've liked you since I met you.

The feelings I have for you, I can't explain. I swear you're everything I need & that won't change.

The best boyfriend isn't the best-looking, the funniest, or the richest. It's the one that makes sure you know he loves you.

If a girl cries over a guy, it's normal. When a guy cries over a girl, you know he loves her more than anyone else.

I still remember the first day I met you.

Honestly, I'd rather hear a guy say, 'I made plans for us.' Instead of the usual... 'I don't know, it's whatever you wanna do.'

Can't stop thinking about you.

You know girl that always forgave you? Loved you? Took you back? Pretty soon she'll give up and find someone better.

Embrace your dreams and embrace your love.

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Think about that before you judge someone.

Only a best friend can see the pain behind a fake smile.

When you've finally found someone good, don't go looking for someone better.