The Very Beginning

Days Gone By ( Daryl Dixon FanFic)

I really hope y'all like this story. I was going to tell the story as me writing in a diary but I think this way will be better. Please comment any suggestions and what you think. Thanks!

-Kelly Ann-

POV:

Day 1:

They're everywhere. There's no hiding from them. Every corner, just about every turn. They smell you, they smell the fresh flesh. The only way to kill them is stabbing the brain. They just keep coming. Its like an endless wave of the undead. It's you and the dead.

So far it's me, my friend, and my family. The others....well lets just say they didn't make it.

It all started this morning, it was a normal day but then 12'o'clock came. It was all over T.V. The doctors thought it was just an outbreak of a new type of flu, they thought it would all "blow over." We'll guess what, it didn't. The fever hit some, there was no controlling it. They died within an 30 minutes of having the fever. Some came back immediately, others it took a bit longer. If you even get scratched the results would be the same as getting bit. They attacked the people who where not Walkers.(Walkers,Thats what I call them.) Tearing them apart. If you were lucky, you got away, found shelter and fled. The last thing I heard on the radio was: "A refuge center is located....." It cut off. Our last hope to find other people. The only thing that played over and over was: " This is not a test. Find shelter immediately. Wait and help will come." Well help didn't come. And probably wasn't going to.

My group found shelter in a small gas station, about a little more than a quarter mile from my house. The gas station had food, and gas. Food & Gas. We barricaded the doors with the food shelves and luckily it's quiet outside our doors for now. But for how long?....