Model Life of Tori Jenner

Tori Jenner POV 

Hello my name is Tori Jenner and I am currently 16 years old. I go to Oxford Valley High School. I am the captin on the cherrleadering team. I'm not a brat. I am on the honor roll. I don't have people do m work, I do my own. I am alos dating the captin of the basketball team Sean O'donell. I have 3 siblings. A older borther who is 25 named Brandon, a 19 year old named Tati, and a 17 years old names Taya but we call her Tay. Oh my bad did I tell you I'm a model. Anyway back to my story Something was differnt around Oxford Vally High. Let me tell you about that.

     "come on girls you going to be late' my dad infromed us. I quickly did my hair in a mess bun and put on a crop top that said obey and jean shorts and vans. I look at my self in the mirrror  and post a cute picture of me on IG. Just as walk out my sister was texting on the phone. Don't anyone this, but I think it is her best friend sometimes.

   "You look cute babygirl" My sister said to me not looking away from her phone. Babygirl was nickname that they called me since I was the baby of the family. I quickly said thanks and said you look cute to. 

  "You two look rachet" Brandon teased. I ficked him off. Taya rolled her eyes. "come on now. Oh and I forgot to tell you Tati is coming home for thansgiving." My dad told us as we started up the gas. 

As we got to the high school. I got a big bear hug from my bestie named Ariana Grande. We both gretted each other. 

Sean O'donnel POV

 I was walking with my friend named Camron. Camron Dallas. I looked west and saw my angel,babygirl,my everything. Tori. I ran fast as a cheetah in the jungle. 'Was up babygirl". Yas I call Tori babygirl. i kissed her on her lips when i kiss her I feel sparks. I hug her from behind and whisped "I love you". She gigged. Her giggles turn me on. Well everything about her turns me on. We walk hand i  hand to the locker hall and class. We had every class togther, our first class was math. Than we had homroon, health, and than social studies or science. I debends if is was a A day or B day. Today was a A day so we had Science and that means Science will be spit in half because of lunch. 

  "Audtion ladys and gentleman. We have a new a classmates in our classs named Mia. Mia seemed alright but she was even close to Tori. She also seemed like was a a queen b of her old school."Please tell us about yourself." Ms Johnson told Mia. 

 " I am 16 years old. I love to cheer and I heard that they had cheerleading sqaud and the try outs are today." MIa told the class. 

Tori POv

Please take a seat next Tori. Tori please raise your hand so she can see you. I raised my hand and Mia make a face and rolled her eyes.

***skip to lunch***

"Do you know that new kid named um Mia" Ariana said to me and Sean. "She keeps looking at you."  "Watever" I said.

Mia Jones POV

I am Mia Jones. I have short black hair and Big dark eyes. At my last school I was the popular girl there. I will  like to keep it that way, but that girl Tori Jenenr is the poular girl. Tori even has a cute bougriend I like his name is Sean something. Tori is even The captin of the cheerleading sqauard. I even heard she is a model. I kept looking at her because I had nothing else to do since my new friend  name Jessica wa buying lunch. I got lunch from home.

  'hey Mia I hate the new girl today'

Ariana POV

I am Ariana Grande. I love to sing and act, but only my friends know that. That mia girl is creeping me out. I finally lucn was over. Mia had Science and social studies with us. During class Mia kept on mean mugging us. Finally Social studies was over and  Tori and I went to homies (advated reading and writing) and Sean went to reading and writing (standard). During class the  teacher kept talking about the test that was coming up and that we are going to miss 9th period. 

Sean POV

My teacher is Ms. Smart. Mia was also in my class again and she just had to see next to me. I is such a crep she just smiled at me. She wasn't even cute doing it! 

***skip to 9th Period***

Ms.Freeman kept on talking bout why all of the 10th garders are here. We here to talk about the honor roll. They kept on saying named they said me,Ariana and they said Tori. We all cheer going out the room.  

***ship to the locker hall**

Mia got her locker and starting talking to Tori.

Tori POV

"Wow your dating sean. Is it true that your a model. This it your natural hair. So you a captain that means you don"t have to try out. "yes I am dating him.Yes I'm a model. I am the captain and yes You are correct I don't have to try out." I said annoyed. I got my books quickly hugged and kiss Sean on the cheek saying bye. With that said I talked  and laughed with Ariana. "ok so you don't like Camron" I asked Ariana. "No I don't like him!" Ariana said blushing. "yeah, Yeah whatever you say doll face". Finally I was my time to watch everybody. A lot of girls could not do pooh. I only need 10 more kids to th squard. Finally we had one more to go and than we leave. Amen! "Mia Jones" I yelled. Than I finally rellozed what i said. Mia is really good. She is definitely going to make the tream.

Mia 

I think I aced it! I took the late bus home and got ready to take a shower. The only think i could thinking of was Sean nobody else. I have to be popular and get Sean one way or anorther. 

"Hey Mia I did not hear you come in. How was your first day at school? Is everything fine?" My mom asked. "Sorry and everything is fine I even met a new friend her name is Jessica." "Thats good to hear. Jessica is pretty name" my mom infromed.

I watched a little tv and went to sleep think of how I'm going to be captin and being Sean"s girlfriend.  

Sean

I woke up took a shower brush my theeth and and got dress in a hollister top and jeans and some jordans. Text Tori a good morning.  She repiled with a thank you and saying good morning. Then got in my 2014 all black mercas benz.

*

I pulled up in the parking spot i always park at and