Prologue

~~~~6 years ago~~~~

I thought I was normal. I lived all alone in a huge mansion, and had a favorite butler, Nicolas. I might have had quite a few more scars then all my friends, but other then that I was quite normal. Until, one day I was leaving for school and had the urge to go change. I got in this brand new outfit I've never seen, it was all black, and it had a leather bracelet with sliver wings on it.

I went into school, today it was totally fine. No bullies, no extra work, no essays. I was having a fine day till gym. We headed into the gym and my friends screamed.

"Why do you have a tattoo?!" His face had look of horror.

"What do you mean? Why on Earth would I get a tattoo?" I turned around, "My gods!! Why do I have a tattoo!!" This was all six years ago when I was 9 in 4th grade.

~~~~10 years ago~~~~

I lived a happy life with my mom and dad, well I was supposed to. I got saved at the last minute. From what? You may ask.

    My dad tortured me all the time. I was bleeding to death when this man named Nicolas saved me. He brought me to my new home, and left my old house in flames. I knew this caused me to be different, but I never thought I was different in any other way.

But, man. Was I wrong!