sex, fucking, same diffrence

Dean's POV

"I've missed you so much." He commented softly as he slowly thrusted forward.

I couldn't help but moan helplessly underneath the man that was currently giving me the most pleasure he had ever given me.

My body was his canvas and he was the artist. My skin marked by his prints, scratches, and bites. Surely I looked like a masterpiece in his eyes.

His touch was electrifying, his thrusts were like heaven, he kissed were as though they were magic and each one leaving me under a new spell that only left me craving him more than I had before.

His thrust grew stronger with every passing second. The kisses on my neck bring me closer to an edge.

"Seth." I moaned as he kisses the nape of my neck to my collar bone.

He gave no reply as he placed his lips on my own. Our lips moving in sync as his tongue dominated mine.

I moaned helpless into the kiss, feeling myself ready to reach my climax-

ATTENTION ALERT. ATTENTION ALRET. YOU ARE RECEIVING A PHONE CALL FROM YOUR BEST FRIEND. ATTENTION ALERT. ATTENTION ALERT. YOU ARE RECEIVING A PHONE CALL FROM BEST FRIEND. ATTENTION ALERT. ATTENTION ALERT. PICK UP YOUR FUCKIN PHONE.

My eyes immediately snap open to the annoying alarm noise.

I groaned louder than I probably should have as I rubbed my eyes.

It was a dream. It was just a stupid dream.

ATTENTION ALERT. ATTENTION ALERT.

I groaned loudly as I blindly felt around on the side table for my phone. When I first picked it up, I immediately placed it on 'silent' option before staring at the bright screen to see that a call from Renee had just been sent to voicemail.

I glanced up at the top of the screen to see that the time was a little after 1 in the morning and I frowned to myself.

"I am not talking to your crazy ass right now." I mumbled to myself as I threw the phone back onto the side table, then buried my head into one of the pillows on the bed.

As soon as my eyes begin to droop, I felt myself twitch underneath the blankets.

My mind immediately flashes to the dream that I had only moments before and I felt myself twitch again.

"Not now." I mumbled to myself as I shut my eyes closed but only felt myself get more aroused at the thought dreaming about Seth again.

I grunted a bit, but found myself snaking my hand towards my waist, feeling a wet substance before wrapping my hand around my cock.

I bit my lip at the sensation of my member throbbing in my own hand before sitting up.

I wasn't getting back to sleep with this situation fresh on my mind.

I stroked myself a few times, my hand already covered in the precum that had escaped during my dream.

"Fuck..." I mumbled to myself as I pumped myself a bit faster.