Chapter 2

As I arrive at school I cant help,  but think about the hansome stranger.

But I know one thing I must get my head out of the gutter and back to my school work.
My friend Gigi  ask if she can come over because of her boyfriend priblems.
As I want to say no I fond myself say yes.
Gigi can be quite the handful and bad things seem to follow her everywhere.  One of the reasons she not so popular with other pepole.
But I love her  anyways we both attract bad things so we gotta stick together.
Again today a we walk to my house I see a shadow and know its that handsome  stranger.
If I had alerted gig I  would have sime problens so I kept it to myself for now at least.
As Gigi settled in my house  both my  parents working me the only child made things quite.
Sometimes I wished for siblings as my friend told me I was mad,  insane, off my rockers.
I didnt mind a for I wanted siblings even though it was a miricale my parents had me.
I told Gigi I was gonna go to the corner store down the road and pick up some Ben and jerry's ice cream since we were wanting snacks.
As I entered the corner store I saw the handsome strange emerge from the shadows and walk tworads me at a fast pace.
I switch up isles until I bump right into him,  me being an idiot I say,"Can you please move."  Mistake number one because  the word after that sealed my fate that word being.
"No."