•1•

Kimani Davis

"What Time We Leave" I Asked My Moms While Putting My Bags By The Door

"Ah Couple More Hours" She Said Doing The Same Thing.

So Apparently We Was Moving To Baton Rouge For What I Don't Know But I'm Actually Kinda Happy We Was Moving Because I Was Tired Of Atlanta Anyways But I'm Kimani Ashanti Davis And Im 16 I Was Born and Raised In Atlanta.

"Come On Kimani" My Moms Said Grabbing Some Bags.

I Grabbed The Rest And Put Them In The Car.I Got In And Grabbed The Aux Playing Yesterday By Moneybagg Yo And Lil Durk Bruh Lil Durk Fine Asl Tbh But By The Time That Song And A Few More We Was At The Airport Im Lowjey Scared To Get On A Plane Cause I Never Got On A Plane Before But We Got The Bags Out The Car And Went Inside And Waited...We Finally On The Plane And Let Me Tell You The View Is Beautiful Asf.

"Wake Me Up When We Get There" I Said Looking At Her.

"Mhmm" She Said Still Looking Out The Window.

.
.
.
.
.
In Baton Rouge

"Wake Up Mani We Here" Moms Said Shaking Me.

I Got And Grabbed Some Bags And Walked Off The Plane And Waited On My Moms Once She Came We Waited For Her Car.

.
.
.
.
.

At Home

We Got Out The Car And Got The Bags Then Went In The House I Went In My Room And Started To Unpack When I Got Finish Which Was Hours Later I Went To See If My Ma Was Finish Packing And She Wasn't So I Helped Ha.

"Can We Go Get Something To Eat" I Asked Looking At Ha.

"Yea Come On" She Said Grabbing Ha Keys.

I Got My Phone And Purse Then We Walked Out The Door And Got In The Car.

"Where You Wanna Eat At" Moms Asked Still Lookin At Tha Road.

"Um It Don't Matter" I Said Looking Out The Window"

.
.
.
.

Few Minutes Later

I Took My Seatbelt Off Along With Grabbing My Phone As We Pulled Up To Chick-Fil-A.We Got Out The Car And Walked In.When We Walked In It Was A Loud Ass Group Of Boys And A Few Girls But Only One Of The Girls Looked Decent While The Others Looked Like Who Did It And What For But We Walked To The Register And Ordered.