Another Day

I woke up and yawned as I adjusted my bonnet on my head and stretched. I picked up my phone off the nightstand as it charged and checked the time, seeing that it was 6:45 a.m. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face. I took my bonnet off my head and pulled my hair up in a messy bun before changing into my workout clothes and slipping on my running shoes, grabbing my phone, and jogging downstairs. As if on cue, my doorbell rang and I opened it to see Messiah standing there with a huge smile on his face. I smiled back, scanning him over. I kept my composure staring at his athletic stature. He stood a bit over me at 6 feet even with his chocolate eyes, full lips, and  muscular frame. He said......

M- Hey T, you good?

T- Huh? Yeah

M- You checking me out huh? (Smirks)

T- Boy bye

M- Yeah, whatever let's go

I walked out my house and closed my door as we stepped out onto my porch. We stretched and warmed ourselves up as I said.....

T- Good morning to you too Messiah

M- You know you could call me Siah or Si like everyone else

T- Oh so I'm everyone else now?

M- You know that's not what I meant

T- Mhm, I'm sure, anyways, how long we running today?

M- Aye chill out with the attitude and we can go till ya little ass get tired

T- Now you know damn well I don't get tired and I'll smoke yo ass any day so watch yourself

M- Little girl, all that mouth gon get you in trouble

T- Oh fr? Tell you what we'll race to the park and back

M- Bet, if I win you make me breakfast

T- And if I win, we take your car to school, I'm driving and you carrying my books to first hour

M- Oh that's not happening

T- Better keep up then little boy

M- Man, ready

T- Set

Both- Go!

We both took off for the park as the sun began to come up.

15 minutes later......

Messiah and I walked into my house carrying our bags and catching our breaths. I looked over at him and said.......

T- That'll teach you to underestimate me

M- Man, whatever, I let you win

T- (laughs) Mhm, I'm sure

M- Don't get cocky little girl

T- Or what?

In one swift motion, he dropped his bag and put me against my front door, staring me deep in my eyes and making me drop my bag. He said, in a low, raspy voice.....

M- You don't wanna find out what

I could see his eyes grow dark and the temperature in the room rose. I let out a shaky breath and said.....

T- We need to get ready

M- That's what I thought

He backed up and I stood there for a moment to gather myself before I made my way upstairs with Messiah right behind me. He walked into my upstairs guest room to get ready for school and I walked into my room. I stripped off my clothes and walked into my bathroom, getting in my shower.

30 minutes later.......

I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my phone, checking the time and seeing that it was 7:30. I dried off and lotioned my skin before slipping on my bra and panties. As I was walking into my closet, Messiah opened my door and walked in saying......

M- You ready yet, T?

T- No, I'm looking for an outfit

M- Oh lord

T- Don't start with me

I decided on what to wear and quickly slipped my outfit on before walking out my closet. I put on some socks and stepped into my shoes before walking over to my mirror, putting on my jewelry, and doing my makeup, making sure to keep it simple and light. I took my hair down and decided to flat iron it. I plugged in my flat iron and turned to Messiah as it started to heat up. I saw that he was staring at me and said......

T- What

M- Nothing

T- Why are you staring at me then

M- You just look good, that's all

T- Alright, if you say so

I turned back to my mirror and flat ironed my hair. I added loose, subtle waves before unplugging my flat iron. I turned to Messiah again saying....

T- So?

M- You look beautiful now let's go

T- Man, ight

I grabbed my bag, phone, and keys as Messiah and I walked out my room and down the stairs. We walked outside and he tossed me the keys as we got in his car. I smiled wide and started the car, connecting my phone to the Bluetooth and letting my music play. "Body on Me"- Rita Ora, Chris Brown came on and we sang along as I pulled out my driveway. Messiah said.....

M- We need to stop at McDonalds since somebody ain't wanna cook for me

T- Man, whatever, that's fine

He smiled as we drove off to McDonalds.