Epilogue ❃

It's been 5 days already since... I don't really wanna talk about it.

Every night either I can't sleep,or I end up having nightmares with an never ending chase.

It starts off sweet but then...

I made my way to the school's main entrance where I kneeled down and placed another flower as everyday I do.

There was two pictures there. Of So Young...And Minah...

Half lit candles bright up they're faces,but Minah's,to me stood out the most.

I take out the note,the doctor told me he found in her pocket and passed me it, the day she was pronounced...you know..

I uncrumble the paper and look at the three words.

'I'm always here...' with sadness in my expression I put it next to her face.

People only care once they're gone. Wish they could turn time and fix they're mistakes... But they would probably never do it.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see Minah wearing a white lily flower crown,and wearing a flowy dress.

"Yah,Pabo,don't cry" She kneeled down to me and cleaned the tears that were on my face.

"I miss you too,you know that right?" She continued saying. The sweet smile never leaving her face.

Still being in utter shock I shake my head as hallucinations start haunting my head.

She took my hands in hers.

"Jungkook,stop,I'm real" She smiled once again looking at me in the eyes.

I then hug her tightly as desperation for her presence hit me.

"I-I need you Minah" I finally blurted out in between tears.

She pulled away from the hug and gently once again wiped off the tears with her thumb.

"Jungkook,I need you too,but for now,to make me happy,please move on from me..." She still smiled,bitterly never leaving my face.

"I-I-i ca-can't" I sob out.

"For now,do it,and we'll meet again,and we will be together,forever" She finally stood up and ruffled my hair. I'm seriously going insane.

"it's all my fault..." I blurted out.
She turned her head swiftly to me.
"I didn't protect you as I promised... I'm so sorry..."

"Jungkook-ah, I'll never blame you!" She emphasised 'never blame you' and threw her hand to the side.

"As I always said, when you felt sad for my life... Everything happens for a reason, Kookie..."

She then turned her head and started walking away. Quickly I took her hand, and turned her to face me.

"Minah..." I gulped.
"Mm?"

"I wrote 99 letters before I
Definitely fell in love with you.
I'm stuck with you, forever
In my heart"