12

Amaya walks out from the hospital, feeling slightly better from 3 days non-stop healing from Sakura. As expected from the legendary Sannin. She walks to her house slowly as she doesn't feel the need to rush. She wants to stop by Ichiraku Ramen on her way home too.

When she walks, some kids are playing on the road, and a kid bump into her, almost making her fall but someone manages to catch her. The kid yelling a 'sorry' before continue running to his friends.

Amaya turns to look to the person behind her and tries to stand straight immediately. Her face becomes red.

"Kakashi-sama... What are you doing here?" She asks, faintly.

Kakashi doesn't answer, yet he asks her back. "Where are you going?"

Amaya point to the Ichiraku Ramen stall which is not very far from them. She turns to look at Kakashi again.

"Let me company you today." He says softly.

"Eh?" Amaya feels shock. "The guy is in prison, right? So there's no need for --"

"I insist. You're still weak, Amaya. What would happen if i wasn't behind you earlier? You could've fall and it'll effect your wound again." Kakashi says, now even more strictly.

"Eh? It will?" She asks, gulping down her spit and looks so worried.

"So then, let me take you to every places you want to go." He says.

"But aren't you busy?"

"Shikamaru says there's nothing major for me to handle and so he can settles the minor things."

"But--"

"Please, Amaya." He cut her off. Looking at her in her eyes. She looks away.

"O-okay." She says, continue walking slowly with Kakashi beside her.

She sighs when everyone's eyes are on them. They bow everytime they see Kakashi and start to whispering to each other.

Amaya enters the stall and when Ayame turns to welcome the customer, she stuns. She run out from the counter and hug Amaya. Amaya chuckles by her affection as she knocks Ayame's head softly.

"I thought you're going to die." Ayame says in a joke manner, but her tone shows that she's very worried. She pull back and bow, "Kakashi-sama."

"You guys will never drop the 'sama', will you?" He says softly, sitting on one of the chairs.

Ayame chuckles, "I'll make your favorite! And Kakashi-sama?"

"The same as Amaya."

Ayame smiles and walk behind the counter again.

Amaya and Kakashi sit together but didn't talk to each other. Amaya feels slightly awkward, doesn't really know what to say. She looks at him and smile as he looks at her too.

"Thank you for saving me." She says softly.

"I wish I'd come sooner." He says, showing his sorry face.

Amaya chuckles, "I'm grateful enough."

They both eat the ramen Ayame serves. Amaya and Kakashi laughs together as they tell stories to each other. Mostly, she makes him laugh and Kakashi will laugh, a laugh that not so many people could hear from his mouth.

Ayame smiles at the sight. It looks like they're on the date already. She chuckles and continue her work.

---

"I want to go to memorial park. I want to visit Kagura-chan first." Amaya says as she walks.

Kakashi nods his head. He follows her to the park. "I'll go to Rin's then." He says softly.

Amaya looks at him and nods. He walks further to Rin's tombstone and Amaya sits on the ground. Touching the tombstone.

"I came by the other day, someone attacked me." She says. "Kakashi saved me and now he's escorting me all the way from the hospital to home." She smiles. "Kagura-chan.... I think i can never move on, even if he decides to choose the other girl..." She sighs.

She closes her eyes. Touching the tombstone and smiles.

"I love him..." She mumbles, open her eyes and look at Kakashi's figure. "I love you, Kakashi..."

"So are we ready to go?"

Amaya widen her eyes to the sudden question. She looks at Kakashi, red face and Kakashi raise his brows.

"What?" Kakashi asks.

"You didn't hear anything, right?" She asks, looking worried.

"Is there anything i should know?" He looks at her in the eyes.

She looks away, avoiding the eyes contact. "No, nothing." She replies softly.

"Cool. So can we go home yet?"

"Yeah."

They both walk in silence. Kakashi put both of his hands im his pockets, walking casually even when the villagers are talking about them. They greet Kakashi but eventually talk about how they often see Kakashi with some girls. Some girls; Aoi and Amaya.

They reach to her house and Amaya stops at the front door, turning to look at Kakashi. She smiles.

"Thanks for everything. I can't repay you much." She says softly.

"We'll have a date on this Saturday, if it's okay with you?"

"Yes."

"So, I'll see you on Saturday."

He turns around and wants to walk away before Amaya calls his name. He looks at her. Amaya tries to run and wraps her hands around his waist, putting her head on his chest.

"Thank you, Kakashi." She smiles.

Kakashi hugs her back with one hand and the other hand is patting her head, "sure." He says and smiling widely.

And they part ways.

----

Ha, i update! Plus, i set up a reminder for me to update but you know, things happened and i format my phone which made my reminders gone!

Yeay.

Happy me.