Chapter 16

Your P.O.V
I woke up next to Sean but something felt different. Then it hit me. I was naked and so was he. 'Maybe we just fell asleep naked!' I thought and quickly grabbed another blanket and stood up to get some new clothes. After I got my clothes, I went to the bathroom and got changed. I looked in the mirror. My eyes opened widely. There was a hickey on my neck. 'Uh-oh......' I whispered. I could hear movement in the other room and saw Sean putting on a fresh pair of boxers. 'Do you remember anything?' He asked, not remembering what happened last night. 'Wait.....what's that??' He asked, now pointing at my hickey. 'D-did we......oh god......please tell me that I used protection!' He said, his eyes wide open. I shook my head. 'Oh no.......' He mumbled, starting to apologize. 'Hey Sean, no need to apologize! I am 25 after all!' I told him. 'You sure that you are fine?' He asked, his eyes on the ground. 'I'm fine Sean!' I reassured him, smiling. But on the inside I was scared if I got pregnant. 'If you say so.....' He mumbled, going back to the other room to change. I went downstairs and made breakfast. Sean followed soon after. I brought the plates with food to the table and sat down.
Time skip
I was in a grocery store, buying some groceries. After I bought everything, I went to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test. I bought some and left.
Jack's P.O.V
I was really worried if Y/n got pregnant. I went to record my daily videos. 'TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES!! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME BACK TO EMILY IS AWAY!!' I tried to say as cheerfully as possible. After this video was done I skimmed through it. I could see that I was spacing out in a few clips. I gave them to Robin, telling him to try and make the best out of this video. I could see Y/n walking over to her house, so I decided to come see her. I walked over to her and placed my hands on her waist. 'Wanna do something?' I asked. 'What about video games?' She suggested, which I gradually accepted. We played a few rounds of Mario kart and I won. 'Woohoo!!' I yelled as I danced my victory dance. She laughed and hugged me. 'You are such a goofball......and that's why I love you!' She whispered in my ear. 'I love you too.....' I whispered back, kissing her cheek.
Your P.O.V
I ordered a pizza for lunch. Once it came I payed the delivery guy and went back inside. Just before I closed the door I could hear I quiet wolf whistle. I groaned and shut the door. I brought the pizza to the living room, where Sean was sitting. 'Pizza!!' He yelled. We ate the lunch and I remembered something. I wanted to check if I was pregnant. 'I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick ok?' I said to Sean, who was showing a thumbs up. I grabbed my my purse and locked myself in the bathroom. I did the pregnancy test.
It showed.......
A/n
Ha! This was a cliffhanger and I know it! Well ok I don't know what to write so see ya in the next chapter!
Love and bye
-PizzaXD