The library

When Isak arrived at the library Even was already knee deep in books. He was sitting in a corner with his eyes glued to the page of Hamlet, prince of denmark, around him was a bunch of other works of shakespear. 

''Isak!'' Even shouted so loud the entire library turned their heads. He rose up and run towards him kissing him passionatly. Before sitting down in a sofa signalizing for Isak to sit aswell. Isak sat down on the sofa next to him and Even placed his arm firmly around him. Isak felt a feeling of safety when he was with Even, like if nothing could hurt him. Even held the book in his other hand and started reading giving Isak small kisses between every paragraph. Isak giggled and turned his face up to Even looking him right in the eye ''oh romeo, how lucky am i to have thy?'' Even ruffled his hand through Isaks hair and kissed his forehead gently, ''my juliet'' Even suddenly stopped reading. ''You know the only way to have something forever is by losing it.''

Even and Isak sat in silence for a long time. Just feeling the warmt of their bodies close to each other. Isak finally broke the silence ''Isnt it crazy to think that there are infinite of paralelle universes. that there are infinite Isaks and Evens laying just like this right now. And the only difference is the curtains is another colour.'' Even turned to Isak ''yes, its crazy.. what color are the curtains?'' Isak laughed ''yellow''