8)When's & Where's

Okay so really sorry this is the last time.David is played by Brant Daughtery.

Really sorry for keeping you waiting but I am reallly busy with the admisions going and whenever I have time .I write.Actually I write on my mobile and its starting to have problems.

Well sorry for the long rant .

VOTE.COMMENT.RECOMMEND.

**************************************"Oh I am.." I froze when I looked at him.

He stared back at me with those icy eyes.

I realized I was staring at him,breathless and open-mouthed.I closed it.And gulped.

"I didn't see you...Sorry" I managed.

All this while I thought,whether he still remembers the last time we met ,(which was last night)  and the things we talked about.

I looked at him from head to toe,he was wearing his usual black attire, except his shirt.Which was dark grey. Still it wasn't black.

Well,well ,looks like he knows a thing or two about colours.

And from my observation I noticed he didn't seem hurt , as a person would when they were hit with a car door .Atleast normal people.Not stone statues who were given tiniest bit of life.

"Its fine" a cold,deep voice brought me back to reality.

I looked back in his eyes.

The ice was still there.

"Well that settles it then!" I groaned internally as Mars' voice came from beside me.

When did she come???It was like she materialised out of thin air.Like she apparated.Maybe she was secretly a witch,and she didn't tell us muggle-borns about it.No...she wouldn't care about the troubles,she will always tell me!&if she was ,she would be at hogwarts!!!!

I heard a the car door slamming shut,by Mars which,I apparently forgot to do.

Mars nudged me.

"Ahem.I suppose you have met Mars before?" I said gesturing towards Mars.

"Yes,you supposed right." Mars said.
Then she added "Where are my manners?Nice to see you again"

I was taken aback.Mars.My best friend.Who is the type of girl who says "I dont care if I am rude because thats who I am" & "Why pretend to be nice,with fake smiles and make good , small talks at first when we are gonna reveal our nasty side any way" ..was being NICE.This was bad .Really bad. It was not gonna end well.

" Thanks .Same to you.Glad to see you again" was David's reply.

" Oh yes I can see that you are bursting with happiness" as soon as these words were out of Mars' mouth...I wanted to ( for the umpteenth time in my life) bang my head against a steel wall,& keep banging it until I was knocked out ( which would be the first bang,to be honest) .

David raised his brows..but before the conversation could go on I grabbed Mars' arm to excuse ourselves and lecture her when a voice came
" Oh,I am not at all ,you know,in the least bit feeling insulted that you guys continue to ignore my presence,but thats okay,I will just stay in the corner.."  I looked up to see Amy feigning  the most hurt expression she could manage.

It  felt like I was talking to a female Julian.Seriously,those two are opposites and alike at the same time.Not much opposites except that she is a girl and he is a boy.And a few minor things.

"Oh Amy,you are very dramatic ,you know that?" Mars said ,irritated.And shes back.

"So I have been told"Amy replied with a shrug.