Coffee shop

Will but I don't know how long it takes to get there.

Amanda's POV

"Come on girls you are going to be late for work if we don't get moving" I had to scream up the stairs it was hard for me because I have found out that i am pregnant and the doctor said not to do allot I don't know why

Lexie's POV

I have been sick with a really bad cold and I feel that if you have been sick then you should not have to work but I have to go in because we are having a special guest I think it is a boy band named One Direction I don't really like them but my sister is in love with them I think the boys are cute but it is not my type of music I am more of a rock kind of girl.

Emily's POV

I need to to get up and get ready for work because my favorite boy band is coming in I am so excited about it but for some reason my sister doesn't like them and I just want to slap her sometimes "Lexie are you ready for work" I asked Lexie "Do I look like I am ready" she snapped at me I don't know why but she did.

Amanda's POV

Are those girls up yet they are going. To be late for work I wish they would have went to bed when I told them too. I am pregnant and I do not need to be putting up with there teen age drama and boy band s*** right now because my husband there dad is not home from fighting over seas "oh how much I miss him" I said as the girls were walking down the stairs "miss who" Lexie said "yea who do you miss" Emily said "your father I miss him" I said throe my tears.