Chapter 15: Demon?

{Sorry for the late update. Hope you enjoy. Btw, this includes swearing}

[Hoseok's POV]

"P-Please....j-just let h-her go." I begged, struggling to escape from the handcuffs that encaged my wrists. He laughed and ran his fingers over my face. "I don't think that's necessary, Hoseok. I told you what I wanted, and you didn't follow my orders." He explained, scowling, as he sat down in front of me. The darkness of the room around slightly scared me, as an evil smirk appeared on his face. "I-I couldn't d-do it...." I cried, a tear made its way down my cheek. He laughed maniacally. "You chose her over your real sister, Hoseok? I'm sure she'd be delighted to hear that." He said, and laughed again. I gulped. "P-Please...j-just let me g-go..." I begged, looking up at him with teary eyes. He looked at him seriously. "I'll give you one more chance, Jung Hoseok. If you don't do what I say this time...," he said and leaned closer to my ear. "She's dead." He finished his sentence, and let my hands free from the handcuffs.

"Here. It has a camera on it, I want the kill to be done with this." He said and handed me the object, placing it in my palm. "Now go. You have until next month, Hoseok. You know what'll happen if you don't follow what I say, now get out of my sight." He said. I slid the object into my pocket and ran out of the warehouse, scared out of my mind.

[Y/N's POV]

"TaeTae, have you noticed that Hoseok oppa hasn't been home? He went out over an hour ago." I said, as I looked up at Taehyung. He looked down at me, smiling slightly as he saw that I was laid on his chest. His smile instantly faded as he realised what I said. "What? Over an hour ago?" He asked, sitting up; making me fall off his body. I nodded. "Why the fuck didn't you tell us earlier?! What the hell, (Y/N)! He could be dead, and you didn't bring it up!" Taehyung yelled as he sat up and pulled on a jacket. I glared and stood up. "What do you mean?! Why should I be the one responsible?! He's your hyung! Don't fucking shout at me, maybe if you were less stupid you'd have noticed!" I yelled back. I felt anger boil up inside of me, as his eyes turned black.

Wings spread from his back as he grabbed my neck, holding me up in the air. "What the fuck did you say to me, bitch?" He yelled. His voice was dark and deep. Sharp fangs sprouted from his mouth, as his dark eyes pierced into my soul. I gasped as I tried to breathe, bringing my hands up to my neck; pulling on Taehyung's hands, trying to stop him from strangling me. "T-T-Taeh-hyung.....argh.....l-l-let-t me-e.....g-g-go-o..." I begged, struggling to breathe. He smirked and held onto my neck tighter, piercing my skin with sharp claws. I felt blood pouring out of my skin. My vision blurred, and my head pounded as I felt air being poured out of my lungs. "TAEHYUNG!" I heard someone yell. I lost all vision and dropped the ground, eyes closing as I couldn't breathe.

It was very white. Everything was white. There was nothing around, only brightness. "Hello?" I yelled out, walking forward onto white floor. It didn't even seem like floor, but it matched the rest of the area; it was bright. No one replied. I called out again, but once again, no one replied. I squinted as a huge bright light appeared in front of me. "What the fuck is going on? Am I dead?" I asked, muttering to myself. The light formed into a figure. It looked like an...angel? There were bright white wings behind the person, as their hands clasped together. "Hello (Y/N)." The figure spoke. I looked at them weirdly. "Uh..hi?" I said, awkwardly. I gasped as the figure suddenly pushed me, sending me backwards. I screamed as I was sent through the floor. I watched as dark walls passed by my vision. I screamed loudly as I crashed at the bottom. Glass breaking sounds filled my ears, as the ground rose.

Purple and blue paint splatted over the white walls, painting the blank look. I looked around, surprised as I was still alive. I noticed a single apple sat on a small table. I couldn't help but feel the need to eat the red juiciness. I walked over, slowly picking up the apple. I brought it to my mouth, and took a bite out of it. I screamed as I fell backwards again. I panted as I looked around once again. There was millions of mirrors, all pointing over in my direction. I ran up to one as I noticed a small crack on my face. As I looked at it more, the crack rose up to my eye. I held onto my face as I screamed. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" I screamed, as I sat down on the ground. I brought my knees up to my chest, screaming as I held my hands over my ears; tears streaming down my cheeks.

[??? POV]

"What the hell happened?" The tall man asked. The others shrugged, pointing over at a framed picture on the wall. "Kim Taehyung's time has come." One of them spoke, rising up from his chair; resting his hands on the table. "But he can't yet. He's not ready, he's got a girlfriend now." Another said, standing up too. The tall man shook his head. "We'll try to save him." He said. The short man, who was sat quietly in the corner, walked over. "There's not much we can do. It wasn't supposed to happen yet." He said. They all looked over at him. "There's something wrong.....And I don't think we can fix it..." The short man continued, his voice booming around the room.

{-}

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. (I also you understand this chapter. Comment down below if you get the reference in the italics) Don't forget to comment, vote and check out my other smuts and stories.

Saranghae and fighting!

❤👊